Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was working on cause and effect with my 4 year olds. This is part of the assessments for them to move up to pre kindergarten in the fall. I ask things like what would happen if you went out without a coat in the winter ( cold) when it was raining ( wet) stayed up all night ( sleepy) or didn’t eat all day (hungry). For my last question I held up a glass and asked what would happen if I threw this on the ground. Most of them said it would break. One boy smiled and said “ you’d get a spanking.” Not the answer I was looking for but oh so clever.

Comment

• Child goes to the bathroom, afterwards he pulls the wrong pant leg through and puts on his pants. He proceeded to tell me that the zipper is not working right. I then send him back to the bathroom to try again. " Oops your pants are inside out, let's go try again"

The next time he comes out his foot went through the hole in his knee and his calf is not in his pants. The pant leg is flapping behind him. Is one was harder to explain.

I "love" this kid but I tell him to go wash his hands, as I put the lunch dishes in the dishwasher. He comes back and asking "can I wash my hands?" (What I want to say is Yesssssss!!!! That is what I just told you to do) What I say is "yes you can."

​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X