Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last week, I had an older DCK that had lost their privilege to play outdoors in the afternoon and would be staying inside with the littler kids the next day.

The family ended up staying home on Friday.

The family came today (Monday) and mom says to me "I knew C was suppose to stay inside as a consequence so I made C stay inside on Friday while older sibling went outside."

I couldn't help it and actually laughed out loud at the idea that mom seriously thought that she could "take care of" the consequence for me over the weekend. ::

I appreciate the thought but nope.

Comment

• Found some branches on the side of the road and put plastic eggs on them to decorate our table. One of my 3 yo dcgs asked me if I grew the egg tree. It was cute.

Comment

• Jokes

I've been working on telling jokes with 3 1/2 yo dcg. The progression has gone something like this...
        She came in one day last week and said," What did the hippo and the cat say?" Me: What? DCG "Punch you in the face." followed by hysterical giggles.

The next day I was treated to this:
        What did the big Hippopotamus say to the little hippo? (No pause for me to guess) Punchline! hysterical giggles

Today I decided to teach her a knock knock joke. It took a few tries for her to figure out to say "who's there?", but she never did catch on to the "banana who" part. So, all of our jokes went something like this...
        Me:Knock knock
        DCG: Who's there?
        Me: Banana
        hysterical giggles

Tomorrow should be interesting. ::

Comment

• Maybe this isn't funny...

My dd4 was holding her doll today & said, " ugh, this baby wants me to hold it all day & I can't hold it all day"' so I asked her what she was going to do...she proceeded to get a cat collar & dog leash & drag baby around the house. Ok, that part she did not learn from me

Comment

• Originally posted by Naptime yet? View Post
            My dd4 was holding her doll today & said, " ugh, this baby wants me to hold it all day & I can't hold it all day"' so I asked her what she was going to do...she proceeded to get a cat collar & dog leash & drag baby around the house. Ok, that part she did not learn from me
            New form of attachment parenting??? :: ::

Comment

• This morning my group took turns oh-so-carefully carrying around a broken eggshell they found under a tree, oohing and ahhhing over it. I didn't have the heart to tell them it was a piece of paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luna View Post
                This morning my group took turns oh-so-carefully carrying around a broken eggshell they found under a tree, oohing and ahhhing over it. I didn't have the heart to tell them it was a piece of paper.
                :: I laughed way too hard at this

Comment

• Originally posted by Luna View Post
                  This morning my group took turns oh-so-carefully carrying around a broken eggshell they found under a tree, oohing and ahhhing over it. I didn't have the heart to tell them it was a piece of paper.
                  Lol. This is hilarious.

Comment

• 2 yo dcb set off the co2 detector by farting in front of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trummynme View Post
                      2 yo dcb set off the co2 detector by farting in front of it.
                      Omg ::

Comment

• Originally posted by Trummynme View Post
                        2 yo dcb set off the co2 detector by farting in front of it.
                        ha ha ha::

Comment

• Dcg (just turned 2) sneezed... I asked her if she needed a kleenex.

Dcg: "No, I need a bless you." ::

Comment

• Explaining the garbage disposal.

Overheard at the breakfast table...

E: You have to be very careful of the shark in the sink when you scrape your food out of your bowl. It'll bite your hand.

My DD: There are SHARKS in the sink?

E: Not everyone has one, but a lot of people do. I heard yours growling when your mom was feeding it our old cereal last week.

They are 3 and 4 years old.

LMAO

Comment

• Three yo dcg was at the easel painting today. I asked her to draw an elephant for me. She slowly turned around, hand on hip and looked down her nose at me. (I never really knew what that expression meant until seeing it today.) She said, "I am an artist."

Comment

• Two DCG (both 2yrs) were playing with the Little People.

DCG1- The girl is up high!

DCG2- The girl is a pie?

DCG1- (gasp) Don't call her that!

::

Comment

Working...
                                X