Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Michael is letting me start sticky for funny things we see and hear.

So, what made you laugh today?

Many things made me laugh today; mostly just what comes out of those precious children's mouths when we're having snack and lunch, AND, especially AND, when they had a "marching band" going on with my musical instruments and I was supposed to clap and wave and they are just so darn cute! We had a lovely day. Life is GOOD.

Comment

DCB 2.5, who is NOT very verbal, told me his tummy hurt. I asked him if he thought he was going to throw up (I ask even though I know he doesn't answer) and he grinned brightly and said excitedly, "Okay!" and ran off. :confused: er...guess you don't know anything about throwing up, kid, . I laughed--even though I am now on "vomit watch" with him. He did go on to eat two bowls of cereal for breakfast, so maybe he was just hungry...

My 3 yo DD is into pretending to be other people--right now when she puts on a particular purple dress she's Angelina from Angelina Ballerina. When she's Angelina, I am known as "Angelina Mommy" and DH is "Angelina Daddy." Woe betide you if you forget that she is Angelina and actually call her by her given name!

Yesterday my 3 yo was drawing pictures of thunder. DH corrected her (he is so clueless) by saying, "You mean a thunderstorm?" And she gave him a perfectly withering look and said, exasperated, "No, Daddy--just thunder. BOOM!"
      Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

I have two 3 yr old boys who have been "at each other" all week.

This morning while playing with the wafffle blocks the tension started to get a bit elavated and I said, "Boys, why are you guys fighting now?"

One looks up and says, "Because we're friends...."

Ohhhhh, I don't know why I didn't realize that....duh!!

Comment

I have been told it's my birthday today so I have been given the little people barn fully stocked with a leapfrog plastic basketball for a birthday present about 6 times so far this morning, all wrapped up in invisible wrapping paper.

Comment

DCB age 2....
            I normally always wear big sweatshirts, Im always freezing in this 60 degree weather ()
            this morning I took it off during wiggle time and DCB says wow miss _______I didnt know you had boobies............ i think my face turned red and I just replied yes I do, I am a girl....My husband was rofl..

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSabre25 View Post
              And she gave him a perfectly withering look and said, exasperated, "No, Daddy--just thunder. BOOM!"
              Cutest thing!!

My DS (who is 20 mo) and I were singing "Wheels on the bus" and for the beep beep beep of the horn he was singing "beet beet beet". His little voice makes my heart skip. So adorable.
              "Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time".

Comment

Originally posted by E Daycare View Post
                Cutest thing!!

My DS (who is 20 mo) and I were singing "Wheels on the bus" and for the beep beep beep of the horn he was singing "beet beet beet". His little voice makes my heart skip. So adorable.
                How sweet!!!!!! We sang that today too and one of my 4's yelled. Ahhhooooohhgaaahhhhh when we beeped. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
                  How sweet!!!!!! We sang that today too and one of my 4's yelled. Ahhhooooohhgaaahhhhh when we beeped. Lol
                  LMAO! Outta the mouths of babes eh?
                  "Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time".

Comment

My 5yo dcg asked me today:

"What would happen if your favorite food was hot dogs but nobody invented them yet?"

::::::

Comment

Just had a SA kid show my preschoolers a picture of their "boyfriend" and the preschooler says,
                      "Oh, I didn't know he was a boy. Why do they call him 'just a beaver' then?"

It was a photo of Justin Bieber

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                        Just had a SA kid show my preschoolers a picture of their "boyfriend" and the preschooler says,

Bwaaaahaaahaaa!!!! Too funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

This is too ::::::::::

Comment

lmao that is funny.

Comment

Had a kindergartener ask me yesterday if I have a wife. I said um, no... I'm a girl... I have a husband! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X