Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a SA kid show my preschoolers a picture of their "boyfriend" and the preschooler says,
    "Oh, I didn't know he was a boy. Why do they call him 'just a beaver' then?"
    I got a birthday card that plays Boogie Fever and dcg4 sings 'Bookie Bieber' but I like yours better.
    ::
    I see little people.

Comment

I don't typically have kids on Sunday mornings (though I do offer "non-standard" hour care). Anyway, this little guy I've had for about 2 yrs now went with us to church this morning. (Yes, I have permission from his parents as they usually take him to their church on Sunday morns.) We pulled up, and he sees the red brick building and exclaims "Yay! Church!" kinda made me giggle. He then proceeded to tell everyone we saw that he is 3. His birthday was yesterday, and thankfully we live in the country, and it's a small congregation. But the icing on the cake was right before the Gospel reading we sing the "Gospel Acclimation" which is a bunch of Alleluias. He, instead of singing "Alleluia" was singing E-I-E-I-O (very sincerely too). Had to do all I could to not laugh. Instead I was able to smile at him while we were singing.

Needless to say, his parents thought it was great that he is starting to participate at church...
      Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

Comment

DCB and Dad come in this morning...Dad looks a little incredulous but smiling...Apparently, when dcb got out of the car at my house this morning he exclaimed:

THIS is my LIFE!

Apparently he missed us...

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
          DCB and Dad come in this morning...Dad looks a little incredulous but smiling...Apparently, when dcb got out of the car at my house this morning he exclaimed:

THIS is my LIFE!

Apparently he missed us...
          Lool how sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            Just had a SA kid show my preschoolers a picture of their "boyfriend" and the preschooler says,
            "Oh, I didn't know he was a boy. Why do they call him 'just a beaver' then?"
            ::::::

It was a photo of Justin Bieber
            Lol now THAT is hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
              Lol now THAT is hilarious!!
              Oh my gosh, that is way too funny! I took my dd to see his movie this weekend...I almost hate to admit it, but it was a really good movie. I guess I caught the Beiber Fever! ::::

Comment

child #1: You can't have a baby, too. Only one person can have a baby.
                Child #2 I want one, too.
                Me: It's ok if both of you have babies, people do that all the time
                both children smile
                Child #2: How about I have a baby in 100 yrs?
                Child #1: Yeah, that'll work. You can have a baby in 100 yrs.
                Both children happy and content at the agreement!

Comment

2 yr old comes over with his hands clasped together.
                  "Got somefing for ya."
                  "Oh yea, what is it?" I replied.
                  As I opened his hands, he smirks and replies with pursed lips "a moochie!"
                  Followed up with, "Say mank you. That's your manners!"

Comment

Aunt Chwee? Can we play Hot Spotch?

Translation - Aunt Cheri? Can we play Hop Scotch?
                    I see little people.

Comment

DCK are learning to sing ba ba black sheep... at circle time if I call your name, you sing for the group a solo of the song..

DCK age 3 signs blah blah balck sheep............ it was so funny all the kids were in stiches laughing

Comment

All 3 kids (ages 2,2,3)found flat pieces of ice outside and pretending the ice pieces were drums. They were all saying "dum ditty dum ditty dum dum dum" from Hand Hand Fingers Thumb. It was so cute and it was hard not to laugh at them so that they would keep it up.
                        Celebrate! ::

Comment

The other day the children were learning about their bones and a plastic little skeleton was hanging on a hook sitting on the table to show our skeleton and bones. And one little boy who is 4 said, "I just don't get what I am seeing here?"

Comment

My four YO DKB looked distressed, I asked him what was wrong..He put his palm to his head and said "I was thinking of doing something naughty.."

This is the same boy who comes out of the bathroom singing bad romance by Lady Gaga...too funny

Comment

almost 3 yo dcb spotted a little people building that has some steps on the outside. He gasped and declared lovingly (but loudly), "MY 'TEPS!!!" and proceeded to walk a little person up and down the steps for about ten minutes.

My almost 2 yo dcb spent a good ten minutes this morning throwing a toy for my cat to fetch. It was my cat's favorite prey (aside from prey that's actually, you know, alive)--a pompom puff. DCB would throw the puff, the cat would chase it, and dcb would jump up and down and clap with joy that the cat was chasing it.
                              Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

DCG has been sitting very quietly looking at books. After a few books and swtiching chairs a few times she closes her last book, looks at me, and says "Can I get off my time out now?" I look back at her and try not to laugh as I say, "Honey, you were not on a time out." She looks surprised and said, "oh!"

Now I wonder if she should have been on one. ::

Comment

Working...
                                X