Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meyou View Post
    Awwwww.

At snack today DCB politely told me he doesn't like blueberries because they're yuck. I asked him if he remembered the blue and green grapes we ate last week which were actually half grapes and half blueberries. He told me, "You did it again!! Trickeded my body into liking your healthy foods. I dooo like blueberries." haha
    That's adorable!

Comment

,.. I love this!!!!! and am stealing it!!!!

Originally posted by Meyou View Post
      Awwwww.

At snack today DCB politely told me he doesn't like blueberries because they're yuck. I asked him if he remembered the blue and green grapes we ate last week which were actually half grapes and half blueberries. He told me, "You did it again!! Trickeded my body into liking your healthy foods. I dooo like blueberries." haha

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
        ,.. I love this!!!!! and am stealing it!!!!
        My other favorite is to cut all orange vegatables to look like carrot sticks. Works every time! I tell them after the fact that they tried something new and loved it.

Comment

My DCB2 was playing with the Little People when out of the blue, gets up and runs up to me, says 'I'm hungry!', runs to the play kitchen, grabs a plastic drumstick, runs back to me and tries feed it to me then pretends to eat it himself.

Comment

Ok so my DCM brought in a gift for me today. She said she was at the store and thought that Id like this. Mentioned that since I wore some purple hair extensions this weekend for the bachelorette party I went to that maybe Id like this little number. She tried to find a good match to my hair color. Which is strawberry blond. This made me LOL so hard and I thought my husband was gonna cry when he saw it. Funny doesnt describe this.

Its the thought that counts. It was nice she was thinking of me ::::::::::
            "Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time".

Comment

OMG ::::

Comment

My 3 yo DD sat for a long time with the lacing cards, lacing the string through near the top two holes, then leaving a long loop and lacing the other end through the top two holes on the other side near the top--then declared them to be "trophies" and hung them around everyone's neck. I did tell her that you call a trophy around someone's neck a "medal" but it was still super cute. She bowed adorably after bestowing each person's "medal" on them.
                Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Two of my dcg's (age 3.5) are sitting in the housekeeping/kitchen area having a "meal time" converstaion:

dcg #1 "So my mom was naughty yesterday."
                  dcg #2 "Did she have to time out?"
                  dcg #1 "No, she couldn't. Her butt is too big for the chair."

Comment

I know I've come to the right place having read all these funny stories, thanks for making me giggle

Comment

My DS to his preschool teacher:

Miss T! DCG is not at my house. She is playing with her baby brother! He was in DCMs belly and POPPED out!

Comment

DD is wearing a dress today. It's a regular dress (it's also day 5 of 7 that she's worn it, but that's another tale--don't worry, it's been washed...). My almost 3 yo dcb keeps whining about her wearing a "princess" and wanting "princess" of his own--meaning a dress up dress. I keep trying to explain that it's not a dress up dress DD is wearing, but her clothes. He's not buying it. He just pointed at DD and said, "But my turn now!"

The dress up dresses are put away right now though so he's outta luck.

I still think it's funny...just you wait kid until the weather gets nice...I'm pretty sure DD is going to wear almost nothing BUT dresses this year!

Comment

Dcg3: "...up above the world so high, like a Brian in the sky..."

Comment

Dcg 2 was singing her alphabet "abcdefghijk yellow pee qrstuvwxy and z".
                            I don't know if that is really what she thinks it is or she heard someone else sing it like that (her older brother maybe?). Either way, it did crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurdy View Post
                              Dcg 2 was singing her alphabet "abcdefghijk yellow pee qrstuvwxy and z".
                              I don't know if that is really what she thinks it is or she heard someone else sing it like that (her older brother maybe?). Either way, it did crack me up.
                              My DD for a long time said "elmo p..." now the way she pronounces it, it sounds a bit like "emmalo p".

Comment

Dcg's "clinking" their cups together and shouting "Cheese!"

Comment

Working...
                                X