Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I asked my son "Do you want to go potty now or in 1 minute?" and he replied "In lots of minutes"! He hasn't said anything like that before and neither have I, he's 2.7 yrs. I thought it was cute!

Comment

We were playing Simon Says today and the boys were all having such a good time and laughing and it was just pure FUN! We took turns letting them decide what Simon would do next. It was a lot of fun, and with how stressful it has been here the last couple weeks, it felt really really good!

PLUS, it is warming up out side and the snow is melting, which means we can play OUTSIDE next week! YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!

Comment

2 year old learning to sideways gallop on my crooked sidewalk and then wanting to walk it backward.
        Celebrate! ::

Comment

A 4 yr old told me yesterday, "kids they grow up fast don't they?"

I said what did you just say and he repeated it like it was nothing. I just laughed.

Comment

It's not daycare related, but it sure is cute.

My DD, 3 yo, is going to her cousin's house for a sleepover tonight. She's SO excited about it. Last night she started packing...and picked out about 4 pairs of pants, 6 shirts, 3 pairs of jammies, 4 nighttime diapers, and about 12 pairs of underwear for her 24 hour stay! She was so serious while she was doing it that it was all DH and I could do to keep from laughing. I don't have the heart to try and convince her that she doesn't need all of that stuff...but I am laughing uproariously inside!

She is also helping us paint some rooms today. She has her own little roller (a trim roller, but the perfect size for a 3 yo!) and was painting "robots" and "carnivals" all over the walls. I almost hated to paint over her masterpiece, but I did get a good picture.
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

My two dcgs came up to me holding hands and the older one said Miss Morgan we discussed it and decided that you should let us watch tunes all day. I had to admire them for working together but it didn't work. They get to watch a cartoon on Friday for 1/2 hour.

Comment

We were learning about the presidents Lincoln and Washington and I was informed by a 3 year old that they were NOT our presidents... "The Rock and Bama was"! It was all I could do to keep a straight face.

Comment

I had one 3 yrs come in today sour faced and grumpy,... he lasted about 3 minutes and stood in front of me,... "know why I am angry?" why??? "cause Mommy wont let my horse sleep in my room! That is torture!, I miss him". then he stomped off.

Imagine that, the horse has to sleep in the barn,... Yes, real horse, .

Comment

While I was making lunch I asked DCG and DS to share what they did this weekend. When it was DSs turn it went something like this:

DS: I'm not telling. It's a secret.
                    DCG: I am taking your secret.
                    DS: NO! You can't have it, it's my secret.
                    DCG: I want the secret so I am taking it.
                    DS: It's my secret you can't have it.
                    DCG: But I want it.

I do intervene here and inform them that if DS hasn't shared his secret no one else can really have it.

DS: See, it's mine and you can't have it.
                    DCG: Fine, here, you can have it back.

Comment

So we were telling one 4yr old boy how it is not ok to hit his friend in his privates. This can hurt him.
                      The boy who got hit there who is 4 said oh you mean my junk?

Comment

DCG (3.5) to her trio of DCB's (3.5, 3.5, 4): "Ummm....excuse me boys! Excuse me!"

DCB's: "Yes DCG"

DCG (clutching the sides of a very pooofy, lacy white princess dress and speaking very slowly while bending closer to them): As...you...can...see I am a pwincess right now. Therefore, please call me Pwincess not DCG. Or your majesty. Or your for short. Thank you my knights" (Then curtsey's and walks away regally)

DCB: "Yes, princess your"

Then they call her princess instead of her name for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Meyou View Post
                          DCG (3.5) to her trio of DCB's (3.5, 3.5, 4): "Ummm....excuse me boys! Excuse me!"

DCB's: "Yes DCG"

DCG (clutching the sides of a very pooofy, lacy white princess dress and speaking very slowly while bending closer to them): As...you...can...see I am a pwincess right now. Therefore, please call me Pwincess not DCG. Or your majesty. Or your for short. Thank you my knights" (Then curtsey's and walks away regally)

DCB: "Yes, princess your"

Then they call her princess instead of her name for the rest of the day.
                          :::::: that is too cute!

Comment

My mom told my 2.5yo daughter that the stuff between her toes is "toe jam."(meaning like the lint from your socks.)
                            Now she is obsessed and takes her socks off and shows everyone that will listen that she has toe jam. Right now she is showing dcb between her toes the invisible "toe jam."

I have such an educational child care huh? hahaha

Comment

I like days that start off with two funnies before breakfast!

1. DH has to dress up for work today (Mmm, dress shirt, tie, the works...yummy!) and 3 yo DD just looked at him and announced, "You look like an office man today, Daddy!"

2. 2.75 yo dcb is in big boy underwear for the first time (at daycare) today. I asked him (in a really excited tone), "Hey, dcb, are you wearing big boy underwear today?!" and he grinned the biggest sunniest grin, twisted around so his butt was towards me and pointed at his butt and announced, "THOMAS!!!"

Comment

Awwwww.

At snack today DCB politely told me he doesn't like blueberries because they're yuck. I asked him if he remembered the blue and green grapes we ate last week which were actually half grapes and half blueberries. He told me, "You did it again!! Trickeded my body into liking your healthy foods. I dooo like blueberries." haha

Comment

Working...
                                X