Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the kids to the library on Friday. The library is housed in the municipal building. I had to use the bathroom and took the kids with me since unsupervised 2 year olds is not a good thing. Coming out of the bathroom the oldest 2 year old informed everybody she saw (the Village and Township employees) that I pooped on the potty and kept my undies dry and I wiped my own butt and I get a treat when we get home and she's SOOOO proud of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Chaos View Post
      Have you seen that SNL bit?! :: its amazing.

To DCGs credit, I once completed a whole test on the difference between "planets" and animals, rather than plants and animals... I thought it was the easiest test ever, 'cause animals don't orbit around the sun, or have moon... and I was a straight A student ::
      A few years ago there was a fugitive in the area evading police so we were all on lockdown. Dcm came to pick dcg, 9 or 10 at the time, and dcm commented that earlier in the day the police had been tracking this guy by her work and the fugitive stole an ATV.

The next day dcg commented that she's never going to steal a television because she doesn't want the cops looking for her. Took me a few minutes but then I realized she thought ATV meant 'a TV'

I attempted to keep a straight face.

Comment

• I asked a 3.5 year old what we do if there is a tornado. His answer? "Scream and run for your life"!

Comment

• I was sick all weekend but am finally feeling better today. I farted this morning and my dcb 2.5yrs says auntie why you go poopy. And that cracked me up

Comment

• Ha!

I saw someone advertise on Facebook for a babysitter for their two year old for no more than $10 a day. Needless to say, radio silence so far. Nice try, lady.

Comment

• It's been a particularly rough week already. Well, toward the end of the day today, I was cleaning a dry erase board and the marker just wouldn't come all the way off. I turned to my sister (my co-teacher) and said, "Do we have any alcohol in here?" :: Of course, I meant rubbing alcohol, but I'm glad no one overheard that one without knowing what was going on.

Comment

• Shuffle setting on my ipod is dangerous. First DCK after school agers get on the bus is supposed to be later than normal so I have it cranked while setting up. Of course DCK shows up normal time- while "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera is playing. As DCM is talking it goes to the next song- "Hey Good Lookin'" by Hank Williams Sr. DCM just stops, shakes her head, and tells me I'm "not right". Going to be one of those days. ::

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
                  Shuffle setting on my ipod is dangerous. First DCK after school agers get on the bus is supposed to be later than normal so I have it cranked while setting up. Of course DCK shows up normal time- while "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera is playing. As DCM is talking it goes to the next song- "Hey Good Lookin'" by Hank Williams Sr. DCM just stops, shakes her head, and tells me I'm "not right". Going to be one of those days. ::
                  ::

I have the habit of searching for a song on Spotify like "lipop" so the kids can listen to that old cute song. I hit play then walk away and so the computer plays 3 versions of the adorable oldie "lipop" and then goes into something ridiculously inappropriate. Luckily no kids noticed, but I told the parents of my talkers just in case they decided started singing at home. Lollipop had never been innuendo in my mind...but man that song was dirty :: Lucky I have great parents who just laughed and shook their heads.

Comment

• Getting DCKs on the bus this morning. As the bus pulls up DCB turns around, gives me a hug, and goes "I'm glad you didn't die Mr. Dave!" The other school ager was HORRIFIED he would say something like that, but that statement was so this kid all I could do was laugh. I just said "Me to buddy- see you this afternoon."::::

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
                      Getting DCKs on the bus this morning. As the bus pulls up DCB turns around, gives me a hug, and goes "I'm glad you didn't die Mr. Dave!" The other school ager was HORRIFIED he would say something like that, but that statement was so this kid all I could do was laugh. I just said "Me to buddy- see you this afternoon."::::
                      I love that! Straight and from the heart. Too bad that same kid will one day learn to be politically correct, watch what he's always saying so he doesn't step on anyone's toes.
                      BTW how ARE you??

Comment

• I couldn't tell who exactly was stinky so I just told everyone to follow me to the diaper changing area so I could change everyone. When we got there I turned around and said "oh I see everyone brought their dolls!"

Dcb: "and our bums!"
                        Last edited by Luna; 03-22-2016, 05:35 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• My 3 & 4 year olds were at the table eating, and the discussion turned to them getting older and going off to "big school". Dcg said, "Ms D, are you gonna use other kids when we get older?"

Comment

• Had a mom drop off at 6:30 to be at work at 7 tell me that she would be back at 7:30 to pick up child to take for shots at 8 but would be "right back"? I said she could not return for the day after shots. She did come back at 7:30 and said if you want let her come back after dr appt and make me miss work all day I guess I will just see you in the morning. These parents????::

Comment

• Originally posted by Annalee View Post
                              Had a mom drop off at 6:30 to be at work at 7 tell me that she would be back at 7:30 to pick up child to take for shots at 8 but would be "right back"? I said she could not return for the day after shots. She did come back at 7:30 and said if you want let her come back after dr appt and make me miss work all day I guess I will just see you in the morning. These parents????::
                              They wouldn't be seeing me until Thursday at the earliest.

I exclude for 48 hours after shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                                They wouldn't be seeing me until Thursday at the earliest.

I exclude for 48 hours after shots.
                                ::That would have really messed her up::

Comment

Working...
                                X