Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e.j. View Post
    That's the joy you're feeling at having dodged that bullet! ::
    I know. Way to say red flag, please dont take me on as a client.

Comment

• My ds and DCB do not get along. DCB pushes ds. I stopped ds from pushing back. I tell him to use his words and tell me what he wants. DS says "I want to push DCB down" I of course did not let him but thanked him for using his words.

Comment

• DW is watching our 8 month nephew today while his normal daycare is closed. I had an appointment this morning. As I’m getting ready to leave he starts getting tired/ fussy. I got to use one of her favorite lines from when I was open- “They’re crying! Time for me to leave!” :: She was not amused. ::

Comment

• I was having a sneezing fit. Seasonal allergies. Every time I sneezed, dcb said “Bless you”. After about the twelfth sneeze dcb says “Are you okay?” I said “Yes, thank you for asking.” Dcb says “Do you need a bandaid?” Made my day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveA View Post
            DW is watching our 8 month nephew today while his normal daycare is closed. I had an appointment this morning. As I’m getting ready to leave he starts getting tired/ fussy. I got to use one of her favorite lines from when I was open- “They’re crying! Time for me to leave!” :: She was not amused. ::
            I bet! ::

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine69 View Post
              I was having a sneezing fit. Seasonal allergies. Every time I sneezed, dcb said “Bless you”. After about the twelfth sneeze dcb says “Are you okay?” I said “Yes, thank you for asking.” Dcb says “Do you need a bandaid?” Made my day!!!
              What a little sweetheart!

Comment

• Today is National Beer Day......anybody sending home crafts to share with parents for this special day today?::

Comment

• Originally posted by Annalee View Post
                  Today is National Beer Day......anybody sending home crafts to share with parents for this special day today?::
                  ::::

Comment

• DS to DCG "I sit next to you, I hold your hand" as he grabs her hand. - should I be worried. ::

Comment

• Sold our couch before we replaced it. DCB has been looking for it all day. :: Maybe I should not of said it was hiding.

Comment

• Gma (Dcm Mil) dropped off the kids today. She talking about Dcm and says, " I love her but she is flalky", I keep looking forward to keep from laughing.

Comment

• I'm thinking I must still be reading too much on this site. Waking up from a dream(nightmare) this a.m. all about the 2 worst siblings I ever had in dc and how I had to chase them down to find them because, as usual, they weren't listening to me and were influencing all the other dcks I had. I ended up finding them in another dc that was beautiful, organized, and made me feel so inadequate. All my parents showed up to pick up their children and I realized I hadn't done anything besides chase those 2 to keep up with them. A baby went home unfed and unchanged and I woke up feeling those terrible feelings of having been a horrible provider. Oye.....

It's Saturday. I've been retired 2 years next month and I'm still haunted by dreams about dc. Does it never end??

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
                            It's Saturday. I've been retired 2 years next month and I'm still haunted by dreams about dc. Does it never end??
                            :hug::hug: I think most of us face this.

I have a recurring nightmare that I go grocery shopping after closing one night and come home to find my yard full of police, neighbors and media. I am told I left a sleeping child in their crib (forgot they had not been picked up) and the police had to break down my door to get in. Kid is fine, but I am being arrested. Then my husband pulls up. When I look at him I see no emotion in his face other than disappointment and anger. He walks away from me without speaking. I am put in the car.

I always wake up short of breath from it.
                            - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

• Ds, almost 3, is playing with two toys this weekend. I am busy working, so I don't catch all of what he says but I do catch... "I love you, Dcg" then he has the one you toy kiss the other toy (not lip to lip) while making a kiss sound. Muh.

The problem is that I not sure which Dcg because he calls them both the same name.

Comment

• My kids toys out side, not in the playground. DCB says "I see ds toy, it is underneath the sky."

Comment

Working...
                                X