X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7981074

ohh this doesn't sound too good now watch this

Comment

"There's no question she went shopping," the source said on Friday. "They're trying to determine when exactly she returned, although it was a very close proximity (in time) to the fire."

But Tata's brother vigorously disputed claims that his sister went shopping, saying she was at the home-based child care operation the entire time leading up to the fire on Thursday.

"That's crap," said Ron Tata, 26, of Houston. "She was there the whole time. I'm 100 percent positive for sure. She was cooking and she went and put a baby down, changing a diaper, came out, the food was burning — she tried to put it out.

"The fire spread — it was a grease fire," Ron Tata said. "She called the ambulance. Her neighbors were outside, and she's pulling kids out, asking people for help, neighbors stood by and just watched. She went in for the third kid, she passed out and the firefighters went in there and rescued her."

Jessica Tata did not respond to requests for comment on Friday. Calls to her cellular phone went unanswered.

Comment

oh my, they are saying that she just pulled in when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by juliebug View Post
          "There's no question she went shopping," the source said on Friday. "They're trying to determine when exactly she returned, although it was a very close proximity (in time) to the fire."

But Tata's brother vigorously disputed claims that his sister went shopping, saying she was at the home-based child care operation the entire time leading up to the fire on Thursday.

"That's crap," said Ron Tata, 26, of Houston. "She was there the whole time. I'm 100 percent positive for sure. She was cooking and she went and put a baby down, changing a diaper, came out, the food was burning — she tried to put it out.

"The fire spread — it was a grease fire," Ron Tata said. "She called the ambulance. Her neighbors were outside, and she's pulling kids out, asking people for help, neighbors stood by and just watched. She went in for the third kid, she passed out and the firefighters went in there and rescued her."

Jessica Tata did not respond to requests for comment on Friday. Calls to her cellular phone went unanswered.
          thats not what the 2 guys that help pull out the kids said. Funny how going to put a baby down is much different than the story about going to the bathroom. Also, who in the h*ll leaves a stove with grease in it to go and change a baby and put them down to sleep. You would be gone for about 15 min. doing this. And how the heck does this brother know, he wasn't there at the time.

Comment

This is just so sad

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of these beautiful babies and also with this young woman.

There are so many variations going around of what happened. I will save judgment of any kind until I know exactly what has happened here as no one really knows at this point.

Humans are so quick to cast blame upon others. Lets all just be patient and wait until the investigation has been completed. Only then will we know what really happened.

Comment

I just feel sick about this, I hope the nieghbors are wrong about her being out shopping and seeing her pull in the driveway then running around outside yelling about smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by nikia View Post
                http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7980199

I just feel sick about this, I hope the nieghbors are wrong about her being out shopping and seeing her pull in the driveway then running around outside yelling about smoke.
                Nope the police said they have viedo of her at the grocery store

Comment

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.
                  http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

This is so sad.

Comment

Oh my God. I cannot imagine leaving a house filled with children. I won't even walk out the front door 15 feet to my mailbox when the kids are inside. Nothing is more important than the safety of the kids in our care. How horrific.

Comment

I have been watching all the news footage and I am so mad!
                        I can't believe the nerve of this woman leaving those kids alone!
                        If I'm out of milk or bread I just go without or I use vons.com or wait for someone to come home to get what I need. NOTHING was that important to leave them alone!!!!
                        omg

Comment

This is a horrendous crime. I can't feel a bit of pity for this woman. While those children were dead or being rushed to the hospital, she still tried to alibi herself by saying she was in the bathroom!! And now the facts show a completely different story. Nope, no pity for her. My sympathy lies with those poor babies and the parents who trusted this woman. This is truly a parent's worst nightmare.

Comment

Her van was in one of the online videos and I noticed that she provides 24/7 daycare. I know that there are others who do this and are fine with it, but I have to wonder if this round the cck work-day didn't have something to do with the errors in judgement this provider made.

Comment

Just read that a fourth child just died last night :-( Very sad!

Comment

Just read the updated article with the facts discovered.... What a horrible tragedy, senseless and preventable. I feel bad that I gave her the benefit if the doubt before the facts were known... And praying for those poor defenseless children and their families.

Comment

Working...
                                X