• Look, she left the house.
    She.
    Left.
    The.
    House.
    She left a house full of babies.
    To go grocery shopping.
    She left food cooking.

You know who would do something like that? My four-year-old. Most people have better decision-making skills by the time they're in middle school.

Yes, 22-year-olds have a long way to go. But a 22-year-old who would leave food cooking and a house full of babies, for any reason at all (other than maybe "somebody strapped a bomb to my chest and it'll kill all the children if I stay in the house"), is way off course and has been for a long time.

Comment

• We get what we pay for?????

Originally posted by trix23 View Post
      Unreal... she was cheap too. So I guess those people valued their $ more than their child's well-being. You get what you pay for. So sad
      I was 19 with 2 jobs and no it wasnt what i paid for it was the convienence that she stayed open 24 hours!! Like you know so much!!!

Comment

• To the mom who posted...

To the mom who posted, so sorry for your loss.

Here is an update. So tragic and heartbreaking.

Jessica Tata was convicted last week in the death of a 16-month-old, who died in a blaze caused by Tata's negligence.

Comment

• another update

Comment

• Thank you for sharing that. Have no words for that whole tragedy but this little girl, is amazing. Her whole mindset is one of survivor. So so sad, the whole thing. And her brother, what he did laying on top of her.
            The provider....how does any person, even for a second, think that's an okay thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by One of the kids moms View Post
              I was 19 with 2 jobs and no it wasnt what i paid for it was the convienence that she stayed open 24 hours!! Like you know so much!!!
              I'm so very sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by juliebug View Post
                more info here
                http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rticle-7980199

it happened at 1:30pm local time
                That would be right in the middle of my nap time, when I might feel safe sitting on the toilet for a while "reading" But then later on in the thread I read that she left? OMG who the hell does that? I don't even like stepping out onto the front porch.

Comment

• This story just hits me like a ton of bricks.

Comment

Working...
                  X