Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCM termed on Good Friday (Yay) and asked to set up a time to pick up the kids' things. I was closed until Tuesday, so I did not respond until then. I gave her 3 different options of day and time to get the kids things and said to let me know if these would work for her.

I also let her know that she had no wipes, very few diapers and that I had sent home one pair of pants.

She has not responded. I am now kicking myself for never adding the policy that families have 30 days to pick up from the termination date.

Comment

• So done with being sick every single weekend, I'd think I had some immune issue if my son and hubs weren't getting it too

Comment

• Michael
        Michael commented
        Editing a comment
        Stayed at my brother’s home a couple weeks ago. His daughter always comes home sick from daycare. He’s been sick and I’ve been sick for the last two weeks. I’m tired of being sick also. Something fierce is going round.

• I hate having babies under four months. They nap all the time and the older kids get restless never being able to go outside.

Comment

• e.j.
        e.j. commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't had an infant for awhile now but I take them outside with the rest of the kids and let them nap out there. The group of kids I have now behave so much better when we get outside. I wouldn't be able to stay sane if I couldn't get them outside to play. Rainy days are miserable with this group!

• Alwaysgreener
        Alwaysgreener commented
        Editing a comment
        I have always wanted to find a way to do this. We are required to only sleep in a crib or PNP, but because of the PNP regulations, I use a foldable crib.

How do you do that (nap babies outside)?

Keep them in the shade? Take out the crib?

• Allergy season is kicking my butt. My eyes are so watery that I can not see, especially when we are outside. I have never had watery eyes like this before.

Comment

• e.j.
        e.j. commented
        Editing a comment
        Allergies are bad this year. My kids, especially my son, are really suffering right now. They've had to use their inhalers more frequently than usual for the past month. Ever since the pandemic, I've noticed that wearing a mask when I'm outside with the dc kids has really helped me with my allergies. I'm experiencing some slight symptoms like a runny nose and itchy eyes but I'm definitely not reacting as much as I could be. I haven't had to take any allergy meds yet and I'm usually taking them every day this time of year.

• She messaged me again. Every summer this dcm messages me that she is not happy with current day care (good dc but don't align with her beliefs) She contacted me first when her dcb was a baby ( now 4) and then started making requests, so I told her I had nothing available.

Comment

• Alwaysgreener
        Alwaysgreener commented
        Editing a comment
        She just messaged me that dcb does not nap because it messes with his sleep at night. She told me the same thing about her dd 4 years ago. She doesn't even want the child to rest. She is probably being asked to leave because he is disruptive to the group at nap time.
    Working...
    X