This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

I am wanting to start up a preschool in florida. My credit is not all that great and i was wondering if there are any grants out there for the childcare business. I would like to start my business from the ground up. Build the center and start from scratch. Any ideas or helpful hints. Thanks

Comment

starting a daycare in floirda

I am wanting to start a daycare in Florida and I think I know what I need to have from the state, what do I need fron the city? Ay helpful kints would be great. I keep looking on the internet for whatever I can fine. Thanks

Comment

day care

I would like to know about starting a large day care center in a commercial setting.I need each and every idea such as the philosophy, rules and all other things related with day care centre.

Comment

How to Start Up a DayCare

For those of you who would like more information on how to start up a day care or preschool, here is a great site to ask questions: www.PreschoolMentor.com

Pam Koons

Comment

how to open a day care center or get license in nj

iwould like to open a day care center in nj i am currenly in school to get my lcense can someone help me?

Comment

Daycare Help in Illinois

I am trying to start a home daycare in Illinois but I am renting my home now so i need help in getting an inspection to get my license so what can I do?

Comment

Daycare requirements

I want to open my very own daycare center and I don't know where to start. I have a babysitting certificate but what other licences would I need to have in order to start a daycare center? After I get all my requirements done what would be the next step? I need to know how to start my own daycare center step by step.

Comment

Dawn
                  Not sure what state you live in, but that makes some difference on the required steps. A GREAT place to start would be to contact the county's (the one where the daycare will be) Department of Human Services. It's extremely likely that they'll have the department that'll be licensing you. If not they can surely steer you in the right direction. A heads up, the county I live in had a huge information packet they sent me ahead of time, then also had a required orientation with the licensor. Good luck!!
                  Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

Comment

Useful Tips Starting a Daycare

Some Useful Tips Starting a Home Daycare Business
                    Please see your state's requirements and contact numbers located at:
                    State by state childcare daycare licensing and contact information.

Daycare Startup Guide Kit:

Daycare Insurance:

Accredited Daycare Classes:

To add your Daycare listing Information:
                    Last edited by Michael; 10-03-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

INDIANA home daycare space

Hi, I am starting a home daycare and would love to use my garage as part of the space.
                      If I remove all garage type items and I remodel : put down flooring and paint the walls and decorate it nice, will I need to remove or cover up the overhead door. I looked at the IN code and it doesnt say anything about this. Maybe I should call someone... but who?

I'm so thankful for daycare.com and all your posts and great info. Thanks gals!

: )

Jenna

Comment

starting a day care

[yes there are regulations that you have to go by if you want to be state lic. but it is not hard to do it just take a lot of work on your behalf. QUOTE=Interested;2]What is involved with starting my own daycare? Are there regulations?[/QUOTE]

Comment

I am currently in interested in buying an existing daycare in Miami Fl. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what I should ask or know before meeting the current owner? Also, where I can obtain funding besides going into my savings.

Comment

Group daycare in TN

Hello, I do have Licensed in home childcare, but want to go for a group. I live in subdivision and I think it would not allow me to go for 12 kids, I want to buy a small house, but how I know if it zoned for a child care,do I call for every house I look?? or realtor should know? Anyone knows how its done, please share.

Comment

Personally, I'd say make the realtor earn their paycheck. They should be able to look into those things for you. That's just my .02.
                              Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

Comment

Help

I need help on the procedure to open a daycare.

Comment

Working...
                                X