What Is Your Work Attire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
    Same here.....:::: Gotta do a bit of 12 hour, no smudge lipstick too or I look pale as a ghost.
    Hahaha! I have freckles so that gives me some color. I hate lipstick. My best friend's "bridezilla" request for her wedding was that I wear tinted lipgloss for the pictures. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Meyou View Post
      I wear jeans, yoga pants or shorts with a tank, fitted tshirt and a hoodie. I don't wear much makeup other than mascara. I only wear that because I'm so blond that my eyelashes are invisible without mascara and I look like a freak.
      Wow...we're all finding our twins today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
        "Business casual" here! Khaki shorts or pants, polo shirt. But.....I wear Converse Chuck Taylor hi-tops with EVERYTHING! :: My husband says they look unprofessional, but I don't care! :: I luv me some Chucks! Or anything made by Converse! Downside: ALL the kids love my shoes, so the parents buy Chucks for their kids too! Oh no! Sooo hard to get Chucks on kids! But I own that issue! ::
        Thats sounds cute!! I love chucks too...i have a pair of black ones that are literally falling apart...but their my favorite shoes and when they do, Im going to replace them with the exact same pair

I have a totally separate daycare wardrobe (which I of course wear more than my "real" clothes....they ARE my real clothes really)...consists of tshirts, bermuda shorts and jeans that have been phased out of my
        other wardrobe. I have a few pairs of scrubs, which I wear mainly in the winter or when someone is coming to visit the center...but they're so hot I can't stand them...its 100+ degrees daily here.

Comment

I like comfy, but casual! In winter, I love my velor sweats (that is my uniform of choice!) and in summer its skorts and capris with tank tops. I hate wearing anything stained, so I'm all about finding those great sales at the mall! I don't want to feel horrible when something gets ruined!
          I always feel better when I take the time to style my hair and put on a little makeup...the kiddos could care less, but it just makes me feel better when I feel less frumpy! ::

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko60 View Post
            Wow...we're all finding our twins today!!!

Haha! The invisible eyelash crew! We could all band together without mascara and scare the parents.

Comment

I wear whatever I feel like. Often in the summer it's dressy capris/skirt and a tee shirt/tank top or a sundress. During the winter it's jeans and a sweater or sweatshirt. Yesterday I wore black pinstripe capris and a Fraggle Rock tee shirt. I make sure I'm comfortable and yet willing to still get messy. Some of my outfits are more dressy than others but a lot of my clothes are very old and I don't care if they get stained up from activities with the kids. I also never wear makeup and wear a cami rather than a bra but that's mainly because I spent years never finding a bra that fit.

Comment

I am not a sweats person, but I do do jeans. Having spent a few semesters in nursing school, I think scrubs are an awesome idea. That way my clothing is saved, and I can be comfortable without the frump. And they can be cute. Plus, the major pattern companies usually sell scrub sewing patterns, so you can sew it in any pattern you want and make it fit you the first time.

I am short (<5') and tend to find the length on petite pants to be appropriate. Scrubs are designed to be looser for ease of movement, so just find a brand that fits you best... they always look better looser than tighter, believe me. ::

Comment

Working...
                X