No announcement yet.

What Is Your Work Attire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeans every day. T-shirts, but they're fitted so they look nice while being practical as well. I put on makeup, not much, but it's needed. Otherwise the circles under my eyes make me look ghoulish! :: A nice hoodie is usually involved because I get cold easily.

Really, I don't dress up or down for my job. Just my regular clothes. I'm comfortable in them, I don't mind if they get dirty, and I feel good when I wear them.

Comment

Tshirts, shorts. Sometimes I wear athletic shorts, sometimes jean shorts. Always barefoot in the house, flip flops outside. Most time I don't wear make up or fix my hair much.

Comment

I'm a "mood" dresser. I like to dress to how i feel in the mornings. I normally don't wear make up as I don't like the time it takes to put it on in the mornings. I love my extra sleep. If I wear make at all it's put on when the kids nap..heheh!! Most of what I wear is comfortable. I have lots of sweat pants and also cute draw string shorts or pants or capri's I wear. All with matching shirts. Although in the summer since I live in the hot hot weather of AZ I wear tank tops although i tend to get cold often so I wear a light sweater inside the house but when we go outside I take that off. The parents for the most part don't comment on what I wear bc the kids come back with projects and also when they come into the house often see me on the floor playing with the kids. I very hands on. To clarify...my house is gated so each parent has there own key to the gate. My house is normally locked after the parents drop off by I unlock it after nap time as the parents start arrive about then.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko60 View Post
          This is me. I ordered cute "kiddie" scrubs online. I love the pockets in them as I go around the house. They are very comfortable. I still do my hair and put on makeup each morning though. No need to terrify the clients.....::
          I love the idea of scrubs. Maybe not the pants of course but I'm sure the scrub shirts will go fine with active wear. The only thing that I'm worried about is the sizing. I'm petite (nice word for skinny : and I don't want to be swimming in the shirts. I don't want to look sloppy

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
            I love the idea of scrubs. Maybe not the pants of course but I'm sure the scrub shirts will go fine with active wear. The only thing that I'm worried about is the sizing. I'm petite (nice word for skinny : and I don't want to be swimming in the shirts. I don't want to look sloppy
            You can order all kinds of sizes and designs online. I am on the "fluffy" side and I had no problem getting some to fit me. You can get styles that tie, so you can pull them in at the waist if you are worried about swimming in fabric.

I love them. My regular clothes stay looking newer, longer. I have some cute Christmas scrubs (I only buy the tops...I usually wear jeans or casual pants on the bottom), some Halloween ones too. They wash and wash without shrinking.

I have a day care friend who had about 6 t-shirts made with her day care name and logo on them and she wears those every day like a uniform. That's a great idea too!

Comment

I wear yoga pants/comfy shorts in the summer and a t shirt or tank top. I try to buy the ones that are a little more professional but still comfortable.

In the winter I wear jeans and a sweatshirt or long sleeve t type shirt.

I do my hair and makeup everyday so comfy clothes is my compromise.

I don't think my parents care what I wear. One mom drops off half the time in her pjs and goes back home to get ready- I don't notice what my parents are wearing half the time so I doubt they care.

Comment

I wear yoga pants or jeans and my staff shirt. I had 6 black shirts printed up through vista print with my logo and I love it.

I never have to think twice about what to wear.

Comment

I don't have a name...or logo Maybe it's about time to think of one! I think the scrub ideas sound good too! That way if they do get a stain it will look "daycare" related and not "slob" related! haha

Comment

I am all about comfort. Not sloppy comfort like ragged or stained but my attire is basic shorts, capris and t-shirts in the summer and winter is knit pants, sweats, t-shirts or sweatshirts if it's really cold. Summer I am almost always barefoot (hillbilly u could say : I do wear sandals or clogs when we go out places. Winter it's socks in the house and sneakers outside usually. I wear the same outfits for interviews as I do everyday at daycare so the parent's know exactly what they are getting. Ponytail and all.

Comment

[QUOTE=MarinaVanessa;133456 I'm petite (nice word for skinny : and I don't want to be swimming in the shirts. I don't want to look sloppy [/QUOTE]

My DD is a Childrens PT and wears them for work all the time. She is about 112 lbs. She gets the ex small, but still wears a tank under it b/c of the view from side to side when she lifts her arms.

Comment

I always shower and put on my make up! Hair is always back though. I feel like if my face/head is done I look good regardless. I wear matching sweat suit/ workout suit things every day. Cotton, with matching pants and jacket. Some velour, I have them in tons of colors. In the summer I wear a tank to under, winter long sleeve T. I feel put together because they are outfits. I love jeans but am not comfortable playing all day in them, and am dirty every day.

Comment

We all wear t-shirts with my daycare name on them with leggings or jeans. I ALWAYS curl or straighten my hair or do a cute up do thingy. I ALWAYS wear a full face of makeup and lipstick, paint toe nails, etc. Even with all of that, I usually look ragged by the end of the day.

Comment

Soft, washable, cotton in all it's various cleavage covering forms (both chest and tush ) in my appropriate size.

I leave the Muffin Tops to Betty Crocker and Victoria's Secret is safe with me....
                            - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
                              Soft, washable, cotton in all it's various cleavage covering forms (both chest and tush ) in my appropriate size.

I leave the Muffin Tops to Betty Crocker and Victoria's Secret is safe with me....
                              ::::::::::::::

Comment

idea

For those of you who do not have a logo or name you can buy solid color tshirts at Michaels or many craft stores really cheap. I think sometimes they have 2 for $5. I've also seen providers put each child's handprint on the shirt (with paint) and wear that instead of logo. I love that idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X