What Is Your Work Attire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
    Soft, washable, cotton in all it's various cleavage covering forms (both chest and tush ) in my appropriate size.

I leave the Muffin Tops to Betty Crocker and Victoria's Secret is safe with me....
    :: Love this! Perfect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      For those of you who do not have a logo or name you can buy solid color tshirts at Michaels or many craft stores really cheap. I think sometimes they have 2 for $5. I've also seen providers put each child's handprint on the shirt (with paint) and wear that instead of logo. I love that idea.
      I have done these handprint shirts! They are great for advertising and having good memories. My favorite is a footprint shirt. I only had 2 kids at the time it was made. I let 1 walk up the front and another down the back with dif color painted feet. Then I wrote "my daycare kids walk all over me" with paint markers on the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by PitterPatter View Post
        I have done these handprint shirts! They are great for advertising and having good memories. My favorite is a footprint shirt. I only had 2 kids at the time it was made. I let 1 walk up the front and another down the back with dif color painted feet. Then I wrote "my daycare kids walk all over me" with paint markers on the chest.
        That is a really neat idea. Mind if I steal it?

Comment

Originally posted by sharlan View Post
          That is a really neat idea. Mind if I steal it?
          Not at all, I have stolen lots of ideas from here. My pleasure to give a few back.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyChick View Post
            We all wear t-shirts with my daycare name on them with leggings or jeans. I ALWAYS curl or straighten my hair or do a cute up do thingy. I ALWAYS wear a full face of makeup and lipstick, paint toe nails, etc. Even with all of that, I usually look ragged by the end of the day.
            My Twin....I've finally found you!!! ::::::::::::

Comment

"Business casual" here! Khaki shorts or pants, polo shirt. But.....I wear Converse Chuck Taylor hi-tops with EVERYTHING! :: My husband says they look unprofessional, but I don't care! :: I luv me some Chucks! Or anything made by Converse! Downside: ALL the kids love my shoes, so the parents buy Chucks for their kids too! Oh no! Sooo hard to get Chucks on kids! But I own that issue! ::

Comment

I most definaetly dress for comfort. Capris, shorts, tees nothing that woud be a bog loss if it got stained. I put makeup on and earrings most mornings. No parent has ever complained about how I looked.

Comment

Jeans and Tees or Capris and Tee's/Polo Shirts.

I like the idea of scrubs too. Walmart has them $10.00 and up.

Comment

Being 16 weeks pregnant and HUGE already, my everyday attire is all about comfort. Sweats, loose shirts, flip flops. When not pregnant, I wear jeans and a casual shirt, something I'm not afraid to get messy!

Comment

Originally posted by TBird View Post
                      My Twin....I've finally found you!!! ::::::::::::
                      You too? ::::::

Comment

sweats that are too big
                        tshirts that are too big
                        white socks that fit
                        http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

I wear jeans, yoga pants or shorts with a tank, fitted tshirt and a hoodie. I don't wear much makeup other than mascara. I only wear that because I'm so blond that my eyelashes are invisible without mascara and I look like a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Meyou View Post
                            I don't wear much makeup other than mascara. I only wear that because I'm so blond that my eyelashes are invisible without mascara and I look like a freak.
                            Same here.....:::: Gotta do a bit of 12 hour, no smudge lipstick too or I look pale as a ghost.
                            - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Shirt to logo!

I agree that comfort is everything for this job, but we need to look professional as well. I got several tshirts (long and short sleeve) and sweatshirts in a variety of colors at our local printers and had my day care logo printed on them. They are my "uniform". They provide advertising for my business so they are deductible as an expense! I put them with jeans, capris, khakis, whatever and I am ready to work. Everyone compliments on them too!

I always come to the door ready to work. Dressed, showered, hair done, and a bit of make up on.

Comment

I wear jeans and tank tops/t-shirts most days. I try to wear athletic shoes to keep my back and feet from hurting too much by the end of the day.

I have toyed with the idea of creating uniform shirts for myself. Mostly to keep my other shirts from getting stained with food, paint, dirt, etc, etc. I haven't done this yet, but maybe one day.

We do field trips, so along with the uniform for myself, I would love to have tshirts made for the kids for field trips. It would make it easy to spot kids. Maybe when I'm no longer pregnant.

Most days I wear a small amount of make up and either do my hair or put it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X