No announcement yet.

Do Any Of You Have Any Side Businesses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I teach piano lessons on the weekend. Once my own kids are older and not going to bed at 7:00 every night then I'm hoping to phase out the daycare and phrase in full-time teaching on weeknight evenings. Better $$ per hour, much less physical work but still working with kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      I'm a little slow in this area but I am just wondering because I have a couple friends who have blogs and I always hear people talk about how they make so much money doing on-line blogs about whatever and I just don't understand how people make money doing it..... Is it from advertising on the blog? I hear everyday about women who strike it rich that way and I am just like ????? how?
      Michael did an interview for domainsherpa that explains alot about this stuff. I'm not sure exactly how it would be for a blog, but I imagine a lot of what he said on the interview could be used.

I believe the money is all from the advertising. But to manage a blog I think would take a lot of work. I wish I could be rich from a blog too .

Comment

I make and sell my own soy candles.

Comment

I sell Scentsy and have for over 3 yrs. now and love it- are their any Scentsy addicts out there? If you haven't heard of it- check it out scentsy.com you will love it all- pm me if interested!!! Great money in it!!! Also great products!!!

Comment

I'm the church admin assistant but I don't do much. I'm gearing up to team up with a gal who designs botique childrens clothing. She's trying to go bigger than what she is. I'm super excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by momma2girls View Post
              I sell Scentsy and have for over 3 yrs. now and love it- are their any Scentsy addicts out there? If you haven't heard of it- check it out scentsy.com you will love it all- pm me if interested!!! Great money in it!!! Also great products!!!
              Scentsy is WONDERFUL if you all have not tried it I suggest you do so. The Scents are amazing. I have even order scents just from the description out of the catalog and was pleased with the scent when it arrived. You can pretty much trust the description of the scent.

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie View Post
                Scentsy is WONDERFUL if you all have not tried it I suggest you do so. The Scents are amazing. I have even order scents just from the description out of the catalog and was pleased with the scent when it arrived. You can pretty much trust the description of the scent.
                I agree! I LOVE Scentsy! My only problem is I have 3 friends selling it. ::

Comment

I make custom children an pet items

Comment

Originally posted by BentleysBands View Post
                    Hi Bently Bands...glad to see you back. What talent you have. I had no idea you did all these.

Comment

Working...
                    X