Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
    Isn't that bizarre?

I have a DCM right now that isn't speaking to me either.

We had an issue with communication via texting and it got blown out of proportion in a big way. Considering it started because of a lack of open communication, I don't understand the silent treatment now.

But I just don't have it in me to try and smooth things over.
    If she isn't speaking to me, I guess it's one less parent that I need to deal with so it's all good.

But how strange that parents choose that method of behavior when things don't go their way.
    It is a narcissists favourite manipulation method when they are angry because you said “no” to them. This was my life growing up with my mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana View Post
      It is a narcissists favourite manipulation method when they are angry because you said “no” to them. This was my life growing up with my mom.
      Same. :hug:

And when you turn it around on them you better Katy bar the door, sleep with one eye open and have a good lawyer. :::: DARVO ranger is coming to war.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
        Say what???? And that promotes quality childcare how.....??
        Ridiculous. SMH I swear people sitting at those desks have too much time on their hands.:confused:
        I know right!
        I rarely have something to complain about but when it comes to unnecessary licensing regulations I totally lose it!I

We give 110% and still come up short, nothing we do is ever good enough, I'm so tired of feeling this way!
        I'm actually starting to think of early retirement

Comment

snotty runny noses.....and the parents dont care because they dont wipe.them 9 hrs a day!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought this too-drives them bonkers if you just happily go on about your business as if you couldn't possibly care less!

Comment

Same here. I think that's why I've been so anxious the last couple of weeks. I used to feel the same way at home.

Comment

And now I'm annoyed because every other child left early due to severe weather in the area, except the two whose mom isn't speaking to me. ...longest...last....hour...ever.

Comment

Yup, same here :hug: Luckily I can relegate then to the upstairs playroom with their toys. It is a disaster of Lego and Playmobil up there now. We are with the Catholic board and have only had one strike day this week. My teacher dcm is off though and never picks her kid up early
                  I also hate how we're not getting reports this year. Though not the strikes fault my backup not available for the PA day on Friday, so I'll not be able to make it in for a parent / teacher interviews. My husband as much as I love him sucks at things like that, and wont go or do the daycare (wont do backup unless true emergency). So I'm stuck doing it by phone, I hate talking on the phone. If I dont do it then I learn nothing of how their doing. I want reports.

Bonus for me though on the cathlic strike days I get one of my old kids back in. His brother still comes, and I have a space. Even nap times not bad cause this kid use to come, and knows how to be quite. He will colour, read, even play with a few toys on the kids table for nap.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemma View Post
                    Could you request a new monitor?
                    I asked about that. The answer was no. Called my sponsor today and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
                      I asked about that. The answer was no. Called my sponsor today and quit.
                      Sorry! :hug:

Comment

Originally posted by littlefriends View Post
                        I thought this too-drives them bonkers if you just happily go on about your business as if you couldn't possibly care less!
                        It sure does drive them bonkers. My Mom when not talking to me, would occasionally call only to hang up on me as soon as I answered. Just to remind me she was not talking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie928 View Post
                          Just need to vent here but feel free to chime in with any annoying things going on you'd like to share.
                          Father of dcg 2 drops off always. Lately he comes 10-15 minutes before scheduled drop off time and just sits with her in his car in my driveway. This grates my nerves. He only does this because god forbid he actually hang out at home and play with her for awhile before coming here. Any of you experienced this? Why is this so annoying to me?

This other family constantly brings me their sick kids 3 and 8 months old. By the time I observe they are sick they have already sneezed and coughed on everything.

Is it Friday yet?
                          Everything annoys me lately!

Just too much going on and I can’t get my footing without something else happening too quickly

Comment

This cough I can't shake. Been going on a week now.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveA View Post
                              This cough I can't shake. Been going on a week now.

That’s what’s annoying me. Coughing cold, worn down from it and just on the edge of being “real” sick, but no where near sick enough to close down.
                              Sweetest happy baby in the world sneezed in my face yesterday. I even had to clean my glasses. All I can do is hope we already have the same crud.

Comment

True.

In my DCPs case though it's more about her realizing I am not her friend. She's really insecure and spends alot of time worrying that others are judging her.
                                She needs constant validation for everything and I am simply not willing to spend time having to "pet her".

She's an adult.
                                My approval or disapproval should have no bearing on her life whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                                X