What's Annoying You Lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Annoying You Lately?

Just need to vent here but feel free to chime in with any annoying things going on you'd like to share.
    Father of dcg 2 drops off always. Lately he comes 10-15 minutes before scheduled drop off time and just sits with her in his car in my driveway. This grates my nerves. He only does this because god forbid he actually hang out at home and play with her for awhile before coming here. Any of you experienced this? Why is this so annoying to me?

This other family constantly brings me their sick kids 3 and 8 months old. By the time I observe they are sick they have already sneezed and coughed on everything.

Is it Friday yet?

The lingering....takes me forever to get parents to leave. They will literally stand here in silence. Ill have to say “ well ok have a good night!”

Comment

Just had a parent block the doorway from letting another parent enter my daycare area. We built a 10x5 foot enclosure that’s about 4 feet tall. The point was to hand the parents their kids and have the parents get them ready and put the door (where I used to have kids run amuck and parents coming in and lingering etc) well then dad proceeded to take his sweet time and would not move after I asked him TWICE to move because another parent was trying to enter. Completely ignored me. Speechless.

Comment

Work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ac114 View Post
          Just had a parent block the doorway from letting another parent enter my daycare area. We built a 10x5 foot enclosure that’s about 4 feet tall. The point was to hand the parents their kids and have the parents get them ready and put the door (where I used to have kids run amuck and parents coming in and lingering etc) well then dad proceeded to take his sweet time and would not move after I asked him TWICE to move because another parent was trying to enter. Completely ignored me. Speechless.
          I had a lingering mom, it was absolutely insane. Her kid was acting up and she just kept yapping away. I finally just implemented the bye bye outside. I just hand the child over and bye. My life is easier now that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            Work.
            Lol, ya. This sums it up.

Comment

The never ending ridiculous licensing regulations ...like having to sign myself in and out every day, even though I live here! :dislike::dislike::dislike:

Comment

Frozen 2 songs that all my kids sing with Alexa. I hate high voices. It kills my ears. Especially if 8-10 kids join to Alexa and a half of them sing it in a wrong tune.
                But they really are enjoying, so I endure this torture every morning before breakfast.

Comment

Bronchitis.

I. Must. Sleep.
                  - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
                    Bronchitis.

I. Must. Sleep.
                    Oh crap . Feel better :hug:

Comment

One kids 30 min naps, the other whos clingy and whiney since mom annoced shes preggers, the ever changing rues ( I work in a center) and my co teachers inabilty to remember the garbage.

Comment

What doesn’t annoy me? ::

Never ending chatty parents. Parents who think they know anything about child development. Parents who tell me their kid is doing xyz at home but they have no clue how to do xyz at my house.

I guess long story short: Parents

Comment

Nearly 2-year old toddlers who answer "no" to everything, then melt into a face-down sobbing puddle on the floor when someone else does what they refused to do. I have three little ones turning 2 this month and they have all started doing this this week

Comment

My new food program monitor. Recently had my 3rd visit with her. I'm done. Sat on it for a week to give myself time to think. Nope, done. Calling my sponsor tomorrow to quit.

Comment

What's annoying me? F$%&(*! KidKare! Every.dang.month. it is something when I go to enter meals. Today, it is taking an average of 57 seconds to load pages between entries (I had nothing else to do but to time it! ). My internet speed test shows 145 mbps. Other pages load instantly. I tried my phone on wifi and on LTE and both load pages instantly other than kidkare. When will they EVER get their crap together?

Comment

Working...
                              X