No announcement yet.

What's Annoying You Lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been having trouble with Kidkare too. Check in/out page takes several refreshes before it loads verrrrry slowly and this is after i've turned ipad off/on. Same with meal attendance. Very frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemma View Post
      The never ending ridiculous licensing regulations ...like having to sign myself in and out every day, even though I live here! :dislike::dislike::dislike:
      Say what???? And that promotes quality childcare how.....??
      Ridiculous. SMH I swear people sitting at those desks have too much time on their hands.:confused:

Comment

I hope everybody's week improves!!! Nothing like annoyances to make a long season that much longer.
        Feel better CH!

My only gripe ATM is when adults don't wash their hands. :confused: Kids do better than the adults that I know.

Comment

Originally posted by MomBoss View Post
          The lingering....takes me forever to get parents to leave. They will literally stand here in silence. Ill have to say “ well ok have a good night!”
          THIS!!!! Ugh, I hate it.

Comment

Not daycare, but effects my daycare.

The teachers here are doing rotating strikes, so last week my kids missed 1 day, this week they have esculated strike action and are doing 2 days. Next week 2 days no school, plus a PD day, so they only have 2 days of school next week.

This is not to bad for me cause I am home and dont have to search for childcare. But it's also winter so where trapped in for longer hours, then summer when I'm use to having them home. Next week my 7 year old will probably drive me crazy and have to much extra screen time upstairs so I can get him out of my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by ariana View Post
              what doesn’t annoy me? ::

Never ending chatty parents. Parents who think they know anything about child development. Parents who tell me their kid is doing xyz at home but they have no clue how to do xyz at my house.

I guess long story short: Parents
              i could not agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
                My new food program monitor. Recently had my 3rd visit with her. I'm done. Sat on it for a week to give myself time to think. Nope, done. Calling my sponsor tomorrow to quit.
                Could you request a new monitor?

Comment

This week? The mom who literally hasn't spoken to me since I gave her a two-week notice 2 week ago (notice given for continuing to break my policies and for arguing with me over them). Not.a.word spoken to me in two weeks. I've gotten 1 or 2 word texts, but nothing else.

Today is their last day, and I am thrilled. I'm over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Msdunny View Post
                    This week? The mom who literally hasn't spoken to me since I gave her a two-week notice 2 week ago (notice given for continuing to break my policies and for arguing with me over them). Not.a.word spoken to me in two weeks. I've gotten 1 or 2 word texts, but nothing else.

Today is their last day, and I am thrilled. I'm over this.
                    Isn't that bizarre?

I have a DCM right now that isn't speaking to me either.

We had an issue with communication via texting and it got blown out of proportion in a big way. Considering it started because of a lack of open communication, I don't understand the silent treatment now.

But I just don't have it in me to try and smooth things over.
                    If she isn't speaking to me, I guess it's one less parent that I need to deal with so it's all good.

But how strange that parents choose that method of behavior when things don't go their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                      Isn't that bizarre?

I have a DCM right now that isn't speaking to me either.

We had an issue with communication via texting and it got blown out of proportion in a big way. Considering it started because of a lack of open communication, I don't understand the silent treatment now.

But I just don't have it in me to try and smooth things over.
                      If she isn't speaking to me, I guess it's one less parent that I need to deal with so it's all good.

But how strange that parents choose that method of behavior when things don't go their way.
                      Yeah, after her text, telling me I 'couldn't be much of a Christian since I won't show her any mercy", I've decided the less words between us is probably better. Adulting is hard.

Comment

Everything and everybody!!! Seriously I want to hibernate till spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Msdunny View Post
                          Yeah, after her text, telling me I 'couldn't be much of a Christian since I won't show her any mercy", I've decided the less words between us is probably better. Adulting is hard.
                          Oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie928 View Post
                            Just need to vent here but feel free to chime in with any annoying things going on you'd like to share.
                            Father of dcg 2 drops off always. Lately he comes 10-15 minutes before scheduled drop off time and just sits with her in his car in my driveway. This grates my nerves. He only does this because god forbid he actually hang out at home and play with her for awhile before coming here. Any of you experienced this? Why is this so annoying to me?

This other family constantly brings me their sick kids 3 and 8 months old. By the time I observe they are sick they have already sneezed and coughed on everything.

Is it Friday yet?
                            YESS! I have this exact situation! It bugs the hell out of me. Especially since his truck is so loud. They also only live a few blocks away, sorry sitting in front of my house early won't make me open any earlier, if anything it only makes me take my sweet time getting to the door when I do open. It's just rude of them to do this. Think they need to be here the second you open.

Comment

Daycare family pulled their school ager, yet wants me hold an infant spot for free. Upset I can't apply for a variance until July, even though I told them back in October, I wouldn't be able to apply early and already said worst case scenario baby can't start until Jan instead of Sept. So now they are looking for new daycare. Hate to lose a family but should I not value myself or my program to keep them?? Because of this worried about finding 2 new preschoolers to fill the empty spots come june.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupadia View Post
                                Not daycare, but effects my daycare.

The teachers here are doing rotating strikes, so last week my kids missed 1 day, this week they have esculated strike action and are doing 2 days. Next week 2 days no school, plus a PD day, so they only have 2 days of school next week.

This is not to bad for me cause I am home and dont have to search for childcare. But it's also winter so where trapped in for longer hours, then summer when I'm use to having them home. Next week my 7 year old will probably drive me crazy and have to much extra screen time upstairs so I can get him out of my hair.
                                Yup, same here :hug: Luckily I can relegate then to the upstairs playroom with their toys. It is a disaster of Lego and Playmobil up there now. We are with the Catholic board and have only had one strike day this week. My teacher dcm is off though and never picks her kid up early

Comment

Working...
                                X