Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are all of you saying that you've read her Handbook and mine and agree that it's the same?

Not feeling any kinda burn cause it's simply not true.

Comment

Originally posted by trix23 View Post
      So are all of you saying that you've read her Handbook and mine and agree that it's the same?

Not feeling any kinda burn cause it's simply not true.
      Darlin' all BC has to do is prove she wrote the handbook to Etsy & they will take your site down if they find your stuff matches hers; we all know how she writes

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
        Darlin' all BC has to do is prove she wrote the handbook to Etsy & they will take your site down if they find your stuff matches hers; we all know how she writes
        Hopefully she is kind enough to not sue you for copyright infringement. Some of us have a copy of her handbook and can prove it is hers and the dates it was written.

Comment

I will gladly provide my Handbook as well for anyone to see that it is indeed my original content. The title page being the same isn't enough for copyright infringement.....

Comment

I will gladly provide my Handbook as well for anyone to see that it is indeed my original content. The title page being the same isn't enough for copyright infringement.....
            So why would she say it is? She has a hidden vendetta against you?

Comment

I wouldn't know! It may look similar, but is it impossible that 2 daycare providers can have a similar front page?

Comment

I wouldn't know! It may look similar, but is it impossible that 2 daycare providers can have a similar front page?
                Similar wouldn't be word for word. Yours is exactly like hers there are no apples and oranges here.

Comment

I did not plagarize your content. I am more than willing to send you my Handbook over email so you can see for yourself that I did not copy your content.

I value everyone's input and advice and do not copy others' work, though I am inspired by it.

Comment

Then why has your Etsy page had stuff changed in the last few hrs... like date opened & how much interest everyone has etc etc? I took a screen shot earlier... it's been changed

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
                      Then why has your Etsy page had stuff changed in the last few hrs... like date opened & how much interest everyone has etc etc? I took a screen shot earlier... it's been changed
                      getting popcorn....ok I hate popcorn, hummus and carrot sticks.

Comment

ah, so you must be the one feeding the info.

I updated my handbook because of customer issues the past few days. and also because BC claimed that my title page looked too much like hers and that it MUST BE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! heaven forbid a title page is similar.

she said that she would not make an issue of it if I changed the title page. so i did. no biggie. ask her yourself.
                        Last edited by Blackcat31; 08-25-2017, 07:27 PM. Reason: Removed my name from post

Comment

ah, so you must be the one feeding the info.

I updated my handbook because of customer issues the past few days. and also because BC claimed that my title page looked too much like hers and that it MUST BE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! heaven forbid a title page is similar.

she said that she would not make an issue of it if I changed the title page. so i did. no biggie. ask her yourself.
                          Actually no I am not the one that fed the original info, but I got intrigued, thanks for playing
                          Last edited by Blackcat31; 08-25-2017, 07:27 PM. Reason: Removed my name from quoted post

Comment

If you guys wanted to see my Handbook, should've just asked... would've had no issue uploading it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I very recently opened my Etsy shop. I opened my daycare Nov 2016. Started preparing for my business July 2013.

Any other dates you'd like to know???

Comment

If you didn't copy it why would you change it? There wouldn't have been anything for her to make an issue of.

Comment

Working...
                                X