No announcement yet.

Daycare.com Product Review Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could do the restraint as we don't have those regulations here and I have a four month old starting on Monday.

Comment

I don't have any infants scheduled until January, but I could do a diaper bag if you need anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Jackie View Post
        I'm interested in the diaper bag. Not sure if I could use the restraint.
        Ok

Originally posted by Aussiedaycare View Post
        I could do the restraint as we don't have those regulations here and I have a four month old starting on Monday.
        Because of those restrictions here, you may make the cut

Also, I wonder if someone here in the States with their own infant child would consider testing it.

Originally posted by Sunchimes View Post
        I don't have any infants scheduled until January, but I could do a diaper bag if you need anyone else.
        I need 12 testers for each product so you should be good for the diaper bag.

Originally posted by organicdclady View Post
        I would love to help. I do have a male assistant and he is in charge of carrying everything when we walk to the park/library. I also have infants. Whatever is left, I would love to review
        If we can't find enough testers for the infant restraint, you may get two products.

Everyone needs to PM me their name or businessname, address and preference.

Comment

Do you have room for anymore reviewers?
          And does the high tech backpack have to be done by a man?

Comment

I would love to review a diaper bag if u still need more people

Comment

If you need another Dad for the backpack let me know.

Comment

I sent you a pm but dont see it in my sent folder. I rob ably did it wrong. Lol.

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                I used forum members in the past to review and provide information on daycare products. I need three panels of 12. There is a product also for dads, so if you have husbands that are helpers, they would be needed to use and test them. The items are provided free and I want members that have been with us on the forum for a while who I can trust will take the time to use and review them for me.

Here are the three types of products which are normally sold at Targets, Toys R Us, etc.

Twelve diaper bags, a baby restraining item for the crib (keeps the baby sleeping on its back to reduce the risk of sudden death syndrome) and a high tech back pack/traveler primarily designed for dads.

Let me know if you are interested. I will contact the previous panel that included BlackCat and MarinaVanessa. Thanks!

Comment

Not sure if I qualify because I have only been on forum since October. However, I have a 4 month old infant and my husband works with me in our daycare. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Comment

Do you still need people?
                    I could do the diaper bag or my husband could do the backpack one

Comment

I have a parent who would probably be willing to test the restraint (1 or 2-she has twins). I would be willing to test it here, but I use pack n plays, not cribs.

Comment

I hope I'm not too late. Dh would love to test products.... he helps me a ton!

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
                          Do you have room for anymore reviewers? And does the high tech backpack have to be done by a man?
                          Yes, but the three groups are filling up fast.

Originally posted by hottie8962 View Post
                          I would love to review a diaper bag if u still need more people
                          Ok, make sure you PM me your info.

Originally posted by DaveA View Post
                          If you need another Dad for the backpack let me know.
                          Yes thanks, make sure you PM me your info.

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
                          I sent you a pm but dont see it in my sent folder. I rob ably did it wrong. Lol.
                          I will check.

Originally posted by lovemydaycare0912 View Post
                          Not sure if I qualify because I have only been on forum since October. However, I have a 4 month old infant and my husband works with me in our daycare. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
                          You should be fine. I want to make sure that members who get these items contribute to the survey. Long time members are probably staying....

Originally posted by jenboo View Post
                          Do you still need people?
                          I could do the diaper bag or my husband could do the backpack one
                          Make sure you PM me your info.

Originally posted by Leigh View Post
                          I have a parent who would probably be willing to test the restraint (1 or 2-she has twins). I would be willing to test it here, but I use pack n plays, not cribs.
                          That would be great.

Originally posted by spud912 View Post
                          I hope I'm not too late. Dh would love to test products.... he helps me a ton!
                          Yes make sure you PM me your info.

I have a lot of PM I haven't read yet so expect a PM reply. If you have not heard back from my in a few hours, let me know.

Remember, I need your name or business name and address. I will PM you as I know more but wanted to have the 36 members in place first.

Comment

I'm interested, if there's room, in the diaper bag. However, I do not have an infant here.

Comment

My husband is my helper and would be interested in the pack/travel thing.

Comment

I'd love to review a diaper bag. I've been shopping for one and haven't found what I'm looking for.
                                If spots are full, I'd love to be considered for the future.
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X