Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
    I don't have any infants at this time!
    Ok, which product are you interested in?

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
    I'm interested in the restraining item. That's going to have to be a miracle product. I will be able to tell the dangers toot sweet. Also have state regs that would prohibit it even if Jesus endorsed it

We have to be careful with anything in the bed or confines.
    Ok, thanks.

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post
    Sent PM
    Got it and replied.

Comment

Ok, which product are you interested in?
      Well we could test a diaper bag. The deal for dads, I couldn't really get a male's opinion since DH is on the road in the semi so much. But we use bags a lot in our travels.

Comment

I keep infants, and currently have a newborn, but it would be against the law for me to try it (crib restraint) on clients children.

Parents could, though.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I would love to be a part of this! Do i just PM you my address Michael?

Comment

I'd love to help. I don't have infants currently, but could do either of the other products.

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
              I would love to be a part of this! Do i just PM you my address Michael?
              Yes and the one you want to test. Once I get 12 for an item I will only have the other items available. So the sooner you let me know, the better.

Comment

Also, I have a mom who is expecting in June. She would be a reliable and honest source to review the restraint item, if you can't find enough providers willing to try it. Even if I had infants, if would be against regs in Alabama.

Comment

Ohhh I would write a review. Not for the infant one though... Need any more reviewers?

Comment

I like doing product reviews, but don't have the need for any of those yet. Next time.
                    Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                    They are also our future.

Comment

Originally posted by NightOwl View Post
                      Also, I have a mom who is expecting in June. She would be a reliable and honest source to review the restraint item, if you can't find enough providers willing to try it. Even if I had infants, if would be against regs in Alabama.
                      Ok thanks

Originally posted by CalCare View Post
                      Ohhh I would write a review. Not for the infant one though... Need any more reviewers?
                      Sure,

I do not think anyone will have to write a review like an article. There maybe questions that you will need to answer or a survey type multiple choice. I did one before, here is how I had the panel answer. You can click on the NEXT button to see: https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/shoc...-safety-outlet

Most of the review will be put together by me. So this is going to be easier then you think and you get free stuff that you get to keep.

If we start getting lots of manufactures sending their products here and those that are in the panel now will really benefit. So, get on the panel while you can.
                      Last edited by Michael; 04-25-2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I can't help with the restraining product or back pack for Dads but if you need another person to review the diaper bag, I'd be willing to help.

Comment

I'm in. I could not use a restraining item as my infants are old enough to roll over but either of the other two I could review.

Comment

Originally posted by e.j. View Post
                            I can't help with the restraining product or back pack for Dads but if you need another person to review the diaper bag, I'd be willing to help.
                            Originally posted by spedmommy4 View Post
                            I'm in. I could not use a restraining item as my infants are old enough to roll over but either of the other two I could review.
                            Thanks. PM me your info an preference.
                            Last edited by Michael; 04-25-2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I would love to help. I do have a male assistant and he is in charge of carrying everything when we walk to the park/library. I also have infants. Whatever is left, I would love to review

Comment

I'm interested in the diaper bag. Not sure if I could use the restraint.

Comment

Working...
                                X