Daycare.com Product Review Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare.com Product Review Panel

I used forum members in the past to review and provide information on daycare products. I need three panels of 12. There is a product also for dads, so if you have husbands that are helpers, they would be needed to use and test them. The items are provided free and I want members that have been with us on the forum for a while who I can trust will take the time to use and review them for me.

Here are the three types of products which are normally sold at Targets, Toys R Us, etc.

Twelve diaper bags, a baby restraining item for the crib (keeps the baby sleeping on its back to reduce the risk of sudden death syndrome) and a high tech back pack/traveler primarily designed for dads.

Let me know if you are interested. I will contact the previous panel that included BlackCat and MarinaVanessa. Thanks!
    Last edited by Michael; 04-25-2016, 01:29 PM.

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I used forum members in the past to review and provide information on daycare products. I need three panels of 12. There is a product also for dads, so if you have husbands that are helpers, they would be needed to use and test them. The items are provided free and I want members that have been with us on the forum for a while who I can trust will take the time to use and review them for me.

Here are the three types of products which are normally sold at Targets, Toys R Us, etc.

Twelve diaper bags, a baby restraining item for the crib (keeps the baby sleeping on its back to reduce the risk of sudden death syndrome) and a high tech back pack/traveler primarily designed for dads.

Let me know if you are interested. I will contact the previous panel that included BlackCat and VannessaMaria. Thanks!
    I'm in!

I lovethis product reviews!

I still use the last product (outlet safety cover)

Comment

I would be interested in reviewing a diaper bag....I am sort of a diaper bag junkie

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Chaos View Post
          I'm interested.
          Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post
          I would be interested in reviewing a diaper bag....I am sort of a diaper bag junkie
          Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
          I'm in!

I lovethis product reviews!

I still use the last product (outlet safety cover)
          Well that's three! 33 more to go. I need your addresses to send the products to. PM it to me.

Comment

I'm interested. My dh works with me.

Comment

In

I don't know if I qualify since I'm not caring for kids now.
              http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

I would love to help but I'm assuming Australia is a bit to far away

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
                  In

I don't know if I qualify since I'm not caring for kids now.
                  I'm sure one of these items would be fine for you to review without using it with kids. You have a lot of expertise.

Originally posted by Aussiedaycare View Post
                  I would love to help but I'm assuming Australia is a bit to far away
                  Never know. It depends on the company that is spending the money on the products. I will let you know.

Comment

I'd be interested in participating, if you'd have me.

I love doing these sorts of things.

Comment

I would love this! I love love love doing product reviews.

Comment

The restraining item needs providers that care for infants. We need we members here that have infants and are interested. I will post the items once I get that information.

Comment

I don't have any infants at this time!

Comment

I'm sure one of these items would be fine for you to review without using it with kids. You have a lot of expertise.

Never know. It depends on the company that is spending the money on the products. I will let you know.
                            I'm interested in the restraining item. That's going to have to be a miracle product. I will be able to tell the dangers toot sweet. Also have state regs that would prohibit it even if Jesus endorsed it

We have to be careful with anything in the bed or confines.
                            http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Well that's three! 33 more to go. I need your addresses to send the products to. PM it to me.
                              Sent PM

Comment

Working...
                              X