No announcement yet.

Daycare.com Product Review Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do the diaper bag, but not the restraint.

Comment

I can do the diaper bag.

Legally I cannot do the restraint although I can see it's value as a SIDS mom. I can see how well it would have worked when my kids were attached to the apnea/bradycardia monitors. I can also see EMS transport/Tube feeding applications. Pretty nifty.

If only it had ASTM approval.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I can do both. Thank you!

Comment

I only accept infants. I would love to try out the restraint system. Messaging you my info

Comment

I can only do the diaper bag. I don't have any infants and the 2 people I know who have infants baby wear them .

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Did you watch the video? It looks like Velcro
              Yes, and it does look like velcro on the top connection, but it also doesn't really look like it attaches to anything on the other side. So one sided velcro? And the other question would be how it attaches to the mattress.

I have had some pretty active little people over the years who could pull off working their way out of the top of that.
              Just a touch too loose and the baby could wiggle out of the top, and worm their way under the connecting band of cloth on the mattress.

Comment

Working...
              X