Cloth Diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update!!!!

I've been completely MIA lately. My new little son was born on October 12th and I'm just getting into the swing of being a mom of two.

Daycare has approved my wetbag! They are not requiring individual bags for each diaper. Woohoo! They aren't backing down on the storing diapers outside, so we'll see how it goes. I'm not looking forward to emptying a bag full of possibly frozen diapers this winter, but I could be overreacting.

My little guy starts daycare on Monday I'm hoping I do everything right, I'm so worried about getting used to this whole new routine.

Comment

Originally posted by happymom View Post
      Update!!!!

I've been completely MIA lately. My new little son was born on October 12th and I'm just getting into the swing of being a mom of two.

Daycare has approved my wetbag! They are not requiring individual bags for each diaper. Woohoo! They aren't backing down on the storing diapers outside, so we'll see how it goes. I'm not looking forward to emptying a bag full of possibly frozen diapers this winter, but I could be overreacting.

My little guy starts daycare on Monday I'm hoping I do everything right, I'm so worried about getting used to this whole new routine.
      Welcome back. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
      X