Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Policy On No Immunizations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every one here must get immunizations because I have never been confronted about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh View Post
      Maybe a simple form for the parents of the unvaccinated to sign?

In the event of outbreak of contagious illness covered by vaccination, all unvaccinated children may not be allowed to attend for an amount of time specified by authorities. I have no control over these situations, but must comply with licensing rules. In such an event that your child can not attend due to being unvaccinated, full payment is still due each week in order to hold your child's position in my care.
      yes...exactly this.....thank you for understanding. I am feeling a lot of pressure right now.

I had to take a non-vax child because as the law reads, I cannot discriminate against it. I says that I can only refuse if the parents refuse to have a personal beliefs exemption form filled out by a doctor.........

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
        yes...exactly this.....thank you for understanding. I am feeling a lot of pressure right now.

I had to take a non-vax child because as the law reads, I cannot discriminate against it. I says that I can only refuse if the parents refuse to have a personal beliefs exemption form filled out by a doctor.........
        I don't understand how the law can protect the families that are not vaccinating. Is non vaccinating a protected class now? It doesn't make sense to me. It seems crazy that the law would offer protection against Someone's PERSONAL beliefs.

Comment

In Oregon it is illegal to refuse due to lack of immunizations. Parents have to complete an online course or see their doctor and get a form from them.

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
            I don't understand how the law can protect the families that are not vaccinating. Is non vaccinating a protected class now? It doesn't make sense to me. It seems crazy that the law would offer protection against Someone's PERSONAL beliefs.
            Just one take the family because of schedule changes..

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
              Just don't take the family because of schedule changes..

Comment

Working...
              X