"Unique" Daycare Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think?

I am leaning more towards House of Babes Child Care Center... What do you all think? I really need honest opinions. Thanks in advance

My fall back is 1,2,3 & ME! Child Care Center... What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am leaning more towards House of Babes Child Care Center... What do you all think? I really need honest opinions. Thanks in advance

My fall back is 1,2,3 & ME! Child Care Center... What do you think?
      Honest? ...... the first one sounds like you might have adult dancers verses preschool going on...

I'd go with the second option. It sounds more kid friendly and better at stating what it is you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
        Honest? ...... the first one sounds like you might have adult dancers verses preschool going on...

I'd go with the second option. It sounds more kid friendly and better at stating what it is you do.
        We actually have a strip club called house of babes about 30 minutes north of here 🤣🤣 so I would not entertain that name at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Ac114 View Post
          We actually have a strip club called house of babes about 30 minutes north of here 🤣🤣 so I would not entertain that name at all!
          Oh good...I am glad I am not the only person that made that connection.... I was thinking it might just be me. ::

But when reading, it was the first thing that popped into my head. ::

Comment

I was thinking more biblical but I see now ... Please help with a creative name... any suggestions

Comment

I was thinking more biblical but I see now ... Please help with a creative name... any suggestions
              Are you a center or home based?
              Are you in a big city, near any landmarks or anything significant?

Are there other centers in your community with funky or stand out names?

Are you a religious program?

Comment

Best Day Ever! daycare. My own 8 old is hitting Sponge Bob pretty hard and he loves that song. Sponge Bob has been around so long plenty of parents will get the reference, plus it’s sweet, optimistic, and easy to remember.

Comment

I will be a center and I'm in west texas. Everything is is The Permian Basin... so I'm looking for something that will help me stand out.

Comment

I will be a center and I'm in west texas. Everything is is The Permian Basin... so I'm looking for something that will help me stand out.
                    I visited texas for the first time last year and will be there again in a few months. The one thing I noticed and loved everywhere was the vivid bottlebrush shrubs. lovethis

So, with that, I suggest Bottlebrush Branch Childcare and Preschool.

You could even take it deeper to the local feel with Bottlebrush Ranch...

I loved Texas, by the way.
                    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

• I’m in Texas, too! There used to be a center here called the Tiny Texan. I thought that was cute. Of course in West Texas, anything tumbleweed related would be appropriate. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        What about your state bird or tree or something along those lines. A preschool near me is Bluebird Preschool.... that's our state bird. I prefer simple names over cutesy creative names.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenboo View Post
                          What about your state bird or tree or something along those lines. A preschool near me is Bluebird Preschool.... that's our state bird. I prefer simple names over cutesy creative names.
                          I agree. I like regular more “professional” names over cutesy. We actually discussed this in college and we all felt it made us look more like babysitters than early learning professionals BUT that is just how we viewed it.

Many here have names like X Early Learning Centres, some are named after ECE pioneers in our city, some are named after the neighbourhood so something like Briargreen Early Learning or Green Hill preschool etc. These are all centres. I find home daycares go more with cutesy names. Mine is not cutesy as it is not my preference.

Comment

• Back when my mom had a daycare it was called (the town's name, which started with a "P") Preschool and Toddler Program. Acronym was PPTP (Peepee Toilet paper?) I thought it was hilarious as a teen.

In my small town, the other main family childcare is Mountain Rd. Daycare. I live on River Rd. and thought it would make a nice complementary name for the town to have a Mountain Rd. and River Rd. Daycare.

I ended up going with Silver Maple Childcare, as we have a very large one in our back yard, and they are very common on or property.

Comment

Working...
                            X