"Unique" Daycare Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Unique" Daycare Names?

I just came across an ad for My Little Graham Crackers Family Childcare. I think it would be fun to name the most interesting daycare names in your area. Or maybe even the most common ones as well.

There's one around here called "Fundecational", where education meets fun.

I've always liked that one for some reason.

There's also Finner's Beginners, Creative Hearts, I like the one that you mentioned!

Comment

I've seen a center called Artistocrats. They are on two busy streets and have an unfenced playground :confused:
      To me the name is unappealing. It sounds like a combination of art and snobbiness ::

And for most common, I would say I have seen a lot with "sunshine" in the name. And a lot of A-B-C in the name also.
      Last edited by SignMeUp; 05-15-2014, 11:17 AM. Reason: added last paragraph

Comment

Mine is called Owl's Nest Nursery & Preschool. Around here, Kids Care is a dime a dozen.

Comment

I have a Courtenays Cids Child Care around the corner.

The missing apostrophe bothers me ALMOST as much as C for kids (which is backwards, too). :confused: Why not just Courtenay's Child Care?

We have a center locally called Tot-al Care. It is pronounced TahhT ALL (as in little tot/toddlers) everyone says TOTAL care. It also has a pretty bad reputation.

Comment

One of the "Sunshine" childcares here (a center) has no windows, no playground, and is on two extremely busy streets. Good name choice ::

Comment

Originally posted by SignMeUp View Post
              One of the "Sunshine" childcares here (a center) has no windows, no playground, and is on two extremely busy streets. Good name choice ::
              :: must have been wishful thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by SignMeUp View Post
                And a lot of A-B-C in the name also.
                Besides the obvious reasons for ABC, the best way to be listed first in any advertising is to have letters in your title.

Whether ABC or BBB....having letters, immediately puts you at the top of the alphabetical chain.

Creative daycare homes and child care center names around here are:
                • Rockin' Round the Clock (24 hour daycare center)
                • Wee Folks Garden (Our YMCA daycare center)
                • Imagination Station ~ (Depot A or Depot B depending on which age group your child fits into)
                • The Little School That Could....
                • Einie Meinie Einsteins
                • Bloomer's (each room is a different plant/flower etc)

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly View Post
                  :: must have been wishful thinking...
                  Must be The no windows part bothers me. So creepy. It is in the back section of a store, looks like it would have been the storage room.
                  Can you imagine never seeing the light of day?

Comment

A center here is called Neighborhood Kids. I like it as it suggests just your average kids playing in their neighborhood. Kind of vintage sounding. If it hadn't already been taken, I would have used it.

Hate one called Lil Rascals.

Laurel

Comment

You see tons of things like Lil Angels & Lil Stars. I hate the 'word' lil.. The one that bugs me here is Kiddie Factory. Long rectangular steel building painted in primary stripes on one of the busiest roads in Indy.

Comment

Y childcare name is definantly different

And yes, I am registered but I couldn't get in for some reason

My home is called Tir na nÓg Playcare (means Land of the young in Gaelic)
                        Specialty home care for infants & 'tweenies' (0-18 months)

Comment

We have one called phonics phactory. I would NEVER bring my child to somewhere with misspellings in the name. You could have phds running the place and I would even do it. I got the whole phonetic spelling thing but it just rubs me the wrong way.

Most common here is lil angels.

We also have a male run, unlicensed, dirt cheap daycare called "uncle bucks childcare" the only picture Is from the movie.

Comment

I'd like to know how many "Home Away From Home" day cares there are. Seems like 1/2 of them around here are called that.
                            I see little people.

Comment

Originally posted by MotherNature View Post
                              The one that bugs me here is Kiddie Factory. Long rectangular steel building painted in primary stripes on one of the busiest roads in Indy.
                              The "Factory" part works

Comment

Working...
                              X