Who Thinks He's Cute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Thinks He's Cute?

Just wondering.... who thinks this 3 year old is cute?

To be honest, I think he's completely obnoxious and his mother is encouraging it. She's in for big trouble in a few years when the item in question is the car instead of a cup cake.

I wonder if he goes to daycare and whether the provider has to put up with his arguing!

A little boy has made a powerful argument as to why he should have a cupcake for dinner and the video his mother took of him making it went viral.

Oh my goodness! It was painful to watch this and I was going to post it here!

I can not imagine letting a child argue with me that way! And to be as disrespectful as to call me by first name!

Ugh not cute at all.

Comment

Oh no! The mom obviously thinks it's cute if she video taped it and put it on the internet. I actually saw this circulating around Facebook and couldn't bring myself to watch it.
      No. Just no.

Comment

Ha.
        Cute? Maybe.
        Do I want to run into this kid now or in the future?
        NO.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            ahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa

Do you think if i added this in the weekly news letter that would be a good idea......lmao totally kidding...but really could you imagine the looks on thier faces..........

Comment

I couldn't even watch the whole thing.........it went on way too long.

Comment

obviously he's not stranger to arguments. Interesting how he calls her Linda nd honey. Sounds like maybe he has heard this from dad.

Why the need to argue with a 3 year old, makes me wanna slap that mom.

Comment

Uhhhh I agree with BC.

I have seen two really defiant Mateos now. It feels like a pattern is developing.

Comment

Wth. HE is cute. His behavior is NOT.

how hard is it to say "I said no cupcakes for dinner. No more arguing."

Comment

"Linda, honey, listen to this".......Ummmm NOOOOO! This kid definitely got this from someone. No way is this cute! I couldnt even finish watching it! UGH! Some people!

Comment

I thought the kid was very cute. In my humble opinion he was trying to get what he wanted by mimicking what he has seen adults do.

The kid tried. It seemed mother wasn’t bending. I can admit I get tickled by children’s antics at times.

Comment

I've been debating this video on another board.

I hate it. I even watched it twice which was torture to see if I missed something in it being cute.

What makes me so sad is how it is perceived as intelligent or smart.

It would take me forever to write out but there is a lot to be learned watching him. What he does can be deconstructed and used as a template for new providers to be able to identify and stop the behavior at the root. He is seasoned but each thing he does is very predictable and a pattern. Breaking down that pattern would be a bit of work but you could get it stopped.
                          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post
                            Oh no! The mom obviously thinks it's cute if she video taped it and put it on the internet. I actually saw this circulating around Facebook and couldn't bring myself to watch it.
                            No. Just no.
                            I couldn't and didn't watch it either.

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
                              I couldn't and didn't watch it either.
                              I couldn't watch it either. I think this Mom deserves everything she has coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X