No announcement yet.

Need Help Before I Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I turned on the vacuum. DCM said she was afraid of it. I vacuumed and she didn't blink an eye. So it got me thinking maybe that would help with nap time. I already have the humidifier going and music. Not sure if its the vacuum, her getting used to our routine, or her not sleeping "at all" last night like dcm said. All I know is she has been asleep for an hour! The longest time ever since she began. I will be doing the same tomorrow. Hoping for same results!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Sprat View Post
      Today I turned on the vacuum. DCM said she was afraid of it. I vacuumed and she didn't blink an eye. So it got me thinking maybe that would help with nap time. I already have the humidifier going and music. Not sure if its the vacuum, her getting used to our routine, or her not sleeping "at all" last night like dcm said. All I know is she has been asleep for an hour! The longest time ever since she began. I will be doing the same tomorrow. Hoping for same results!
      ::::

I had a difficult napper that only napped with a noisy box fan on high (not pointed at her) or a waterfall cd on fairly loud, it was like night and day.

Comment

Working...
      X