Unbelievable Stress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
    I have actually had 2 interviews in the last couple days.and 2 more on Sat. and Mon. .they are all littles and the type of families I want. happyface
    I am still going to keep this family but not get upset when their funding runs out, which won't be long.
    That is wonderful! happyface

Good Luck! Hope they sign on.

Comment

I would never or could ever pick up any other child from school. I couldn't even pick up our own. NEVER< NEVER!!!

Comment

Stand firm and have faith

Do you have a contract and policies? Don't be afraid to stand behind them! I've had to in a similar situation, did lose wonderful boy, but others came in. If you don't stand behind your policies, why have them? If you don't have any, make them!

Comment

Michelle,

I am sending good vibes your way hoping that you pick up a new family or two.

Best of luck with your interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Do you have a contract and policies? Don't be afraid to stand behind them! I've had to in a similar situation, did lose wonderful boy, but others came in. If you don't stand behind your policies, why have them? If you don't have any, make them!
            I do have policies and that's why this happened!
            I finally got a backbone and the parent freaked out on me.

Comment

Originally posted by momma2girls View Post
              I would never or could ever pick up any other child from school. I couldn't even pick up our own. NEVER< NEVER!!!
              You don't pick up your own sick child from school? :confused:

We pick up our own and they stay in their own room all day or my room with T.V., video games,Netflix, books,private bathroom, snacks, crayons, coloring books, they never want to come out! ::::

Comment

Originally posted by permanentvacation View Post
                I can't believe you or any daycare provider/babysitter/etc. would pick up a sick child from school! I would have told the mother that they have to pick the child up from school and that the child has to remain home, or at least out of my daycare for a full 24 hours of being healthy before they can return to my daycare. (That's the law here)

We don't have laws like that here unfortunately! I wish we did. They are pretty vague on sick policies. I've borrowed ideas from here and made my own personal sick policy but it would be nice to have the law to back it up!

Comment

Working...
                X