Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Positive Thread - What Happened That was GOOD Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THings looking up!

Some of my kiddos are at Bible Camp this week. It's been really calm and quiet here!! Sooo weird. I didn't even have to start work until 8am and was able to clean up my room! woo-whoo! Waaay overdue for that.
    Also, I got a new client for next week and one starting up in the Fall. Everyone I have is almost FT now. Two more FT and My goal will be reached!! It's taken about 5 years to really get this home daycare up and running full scale, but I finally see the light

I'm reallly enjoying my work. Love my kiddos and all my families I work with. It's just a good day

Comment

• I have a pinched nerve in my hip that causes excruciating pain in my knee if I stand. I was crying this morning before my husband took me to the chiropractor. The kids were upset because they've never seen me cry before. They made me stop at the door so that they could dry my tears and kiss my booboos better.

It's nice to see that we have empathetic little ones.

Comment

• sweet!

aaaahhh! I don't start work til 8 today. I LOVE it! The beds are made, got to sleep in, can't beat that!

Comment

• ahhhh, I have a little piece of Heaven! All of the kiddos are sleeping and it's soooo quiet Even got the first load of Daycare laundry started up!! Yay!

Started a new little one today. Soooo cute and really a good fit. Parents are really nice as well. Good feeling.

Comment

• The weather is gorgeous, this is our first day back to daycare after I had the baby 0 days ago, and we started a new little daycare girl today. The girl and my DD are getting along fabulously (as well as you can expect two 3 yos to get along, that is!) and the dcg napped longer than her parents said she would (which I figured, ). DH is home and doing a great job with the kids--he's home all week to give me more time to relax and recover from the birth. The best part is that I'm already getting bored of having nothing I *have* to do and am feeling more and more ready to take up the usual thread of my duties again.

Not to mention the possible "out in the world" job I'm going to apply for, that if by some miracle I were to get, would be practically my dream job.

And, my baby is cute. Yep, it's a good day!
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

• So far, I have a late start I open at 10 30 so that I could get some appt. in for my kids. So quiet and very nice.

Comment

• Today I have spent my time with mom. We bond together in the mall and bought some

stuff shoes to be exact. Since I got married I didn't have much time spent with my

family. So having to bond with my mom makes it a good thing. I'd like my child to

grow where she finds her mom always there to guide her. That's what my mom did.

And I'm so proud of my mom. I love you mom!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverSabre25 View Post
                  And, my baby is cute. Yep, it's a good day!
                  This helped brighten my day!
                  Celebrate! ::

Comment

• Picture the MOST hyperactive, loud, obnoxious child that you can think of. Multiply that by 100.

Nope, this isn't a vent because....

Tomorrow is that child's last day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::

Comment

• The kids kept running up to me and hugging my legs all day. And the toddlers kept giving each other hugs. Cute.

Comment

• Another quiet morning All of my kids and families are wonderful. I can't ask for more than that I'm having so much fun with all of the ages I work with and just love my job!! I'm learning all about balance with my own kids as well. That's been the hardest part to learn and probably ongoing, but it's getting so much easier

Comment

• My screamer has finally adjusted to the arrival of her baby sister and is back to my happy, giggling girl again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleMom View Post
                            Another quiet morning All of my kids and families are wonderful. I can't ask for more than that I'm having so much fun with all of the ages I work with and just love my job!! I'm learning all about balance with my own kids as well. That's been the hardest part to learn and probably ongoing, but it's getting so much easier
                            I still struggle with balance and have been doing this forever. What have you found to work for you. I'm always up for suggestions and see what works for others.
                            Each day is a fresh start
                            Never look back on regrets
                            Live life to the fullest
                            We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

• Last Day of School!!!

Also the start of an 11 week vacation for me, where I get to spend time with my own kids alone.

Comment

• I got to go to the movies with the kids today. I've been confined to sitting for 13 days, so I was sooooooooo happy to get out.

Comment

Working...
                                X