Terming Unmedicated Child, Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
    I guess the television remote ends up in your refrigerator, too, then?? ::::

It does strengthen a sense of humor and adds a little zing to life doesn't it?

I love that you guys can support one another, though. I makes it easier to live with.
    OMG! Is that a sign of ADD? I am so in trouble then!!

Yesterday, I was talking with my DS on the phone and tried to leave work while continuing the conversation at the same time. The phone went dead about 60 seconds after walking out the door. I made several attempts to redial the dropped call. No go. I was like WTH? I even started to call Verizon to see what was up with my service.....then I realized it was my cordless phone from the house and obviously it won't work when I am 4 blocks from it's base!

Today, I arrived at work WITH my remote control....and I have also devoted ALOT of time looking for my sunglasses when they are usually on my head.

Comment

Don't feel bad. I was recently talking to my son on my cell telling him I was on the way home while frantically searching my handbag for my phone. DUH!

I'm pretty sure we've all got some sort of ADD here. My husband was left back in 2nd grade due to "immaturity". Yeah... they just didn't have another name for it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaddidle Care View Post
        Don't feel bad. I was recently talking to my son on my cell telling him I was on the way home while frantically searching my handbag for my phone. DUH!

I'm pretty sure we've all got some sort of ADD here. My husband was left back in 2nd grade due to "immaturity". Yeah... they just didn't have another name for it then.
        :::::: These both made me laugh outloud! ::::::

Comment

Working...
        X