Very Serious Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by actaktmdt View Post
    Sorry our internet went down and we have had our internet provider out 2xs to fix the issues.

These are unpaper towels you can find them all over etsy or hyena cart. I like the snaping ability around my paper towel holder.

http://hyenacart.com/wildflowerpatch...UnPaper-Towels
    Those are SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable. I think I would need at least 60 to get through each day. That would be a big investment, but in the long run - would make good sense. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyChick View Post
      It doesn't make sense that they would put it somewhere (possibly) less populated, unless it was an issue about the cost of real estate in your area. Regardless, that really stinks.

I live in a town of about 50,000 and we don't have a Target, a Walmart, a Costco, a Walgreens, etc. It is so frustrating to have to drive a half hour (or more) to shop. I would do ANYTHING for a Target. Well, almost anything.
      I so feel for you! I live in an area of about 20-25 thousand people. We have two Walgreens (within a mile of each other), Costco, Wal-Mart (suppose to be turning into a SuperCenter). We also have 2 McDonalds, 5 Subways, K-Mart, a mall (but we rarely shop there, go to the big city for the big malls), Fred Meyers and the list goes on.

The sad thing is we actually drive an hour away to go shopping because that is where the "Name Brand" stores are. No, we will wear anything but for back to school or summer we like to hit the bigger city to go shopping and have two to three malls to choose from. Our stores are really hard to find clothes especially if you are looking for something special. We have all those stores but no bridal, formal wear store, so for the prom we have to go out of town. Different things like that. Makes no since to me.
      Each day is a fresh start
      Never look back on regrets
      Live life to the fullest
      We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

My septic tank pumper said DO NOT USE KIRLKAND brand - Costco. Their toilet paper is made of cedar which does not break down easily in the septic system.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyChick View Post
          Those are SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable. I think I would need at least 60 to get through each day. That would be a big investment, but in the long run - would make good sense. Thanks for the link.
          Yeah those are cute...that particular print fabric is super expensive but you can find them much cheeper.

Comment

I was planning on trying those kleenex hand towels (where you place the box on your towel bar) but was thinking that would probably get expensive, even with only 5 daycare kids. Then I read this thread. Then I went to Target. I decided to buy a few of the 8 packs of washclothes for $3/pack and will put a little trash can in the corner just for them to throw in after each use. I was going to buy different colors but they didn't have 5 different colors and I figure a stack of white will look neater in the bathroom anyway (and I didn't want to have to wash in separate loads if some are white, some are colors).

Now though, I'm checking my regs and it says I have to "supply a clean towel for each child's exclusive use" OR disposable. So does this even qualify as either of those??? I figure it has to be allowed but the way its worded its not really either.

Comment

Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
              When I have a little one going into the bathroom I take the tissue off first and put it within their reach. That has worked wonders for us! Same with the papertowels-I give them what they need. Little ones really only need about 1.
              This is a great idea to give them what they need as opposed to letting them get what they "think" they need.

Comment

Working...
              X