No announcement yet.

So Annoyed - Still No Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She doesn't pick the kids up. They go home on the bus. All my parents know that if I don't have payment by 5:30pm at close that a late fee is assessed. I do not allow drop offs on wkends or after 5:30 as this is my family time. So that is automatically a $30 fee (Friday-Sunday). Come Monday, if not paid they are not allowed back.

I should change it to $10 per day per child! That would be $90 if she wants to continue with this charade each wk.

Comment

Originally posted by gbcc View Post
      She doesn't pick the kids up. They go home on the bus. All my parents know that if I don't have payment by 5:30pm at close that a late fee is assessed. I do not allow drop offs on wkends or after 5:30 as this is my family time. So that is automatically a $30 fee (Friday-Sunday). Come Monday, if not paid they are not allowed back.

I should change it to $10 per day per child! That would be $90 if she wants to continue with this charade each wk.
      I had to change my late fee to $10.00 per day, due to one family would pay $5.00 per day late fee!!!

Comment

Yep. Be sure to charge her the late fee & tell her 1 more time & they will be terminated & if you are not paid by XX time you will see them in small claims.

Comment

I can't believe she do that to you again. I don't believe her that she don't have time to pay online. Is that mean she don't have time to pay her bills? What a joke! I think she is trying to get away from it. I would terminate her for sure because it is likely she will do it again. I hope she will bring it up to you today so go ahead charge her late fee!

Comment

I really thought after last wk she learned. Last wk, I reminded her Friday morning, called her Friday night, sent her an email with the late charges added on, and then called her Sunday. Finally Monday morning at like 4am she paid it.

Then we agreed she would do the automated payments so that I didn't have to babysit her. I reminded her Wednesday, then Thursday, and then today. Come on seriously. You forget that often?? It's a lot of money too, almost $300. Thats not an amount to fool around with!

Comment

Working...
            X