Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nannyde has a new article called: Everywhere You Go – Everybody Knows

https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/everywhere-you-go-everybody-knows.htm

Feel free to join in with your comments at the bottom of the article.

Comment

Please see our first installment of "The Daily Walk"

Last edited by Michael; 11-24-2011, 01:27 PM.
      http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Nannyde has a new article called: The Daily Walk – Part 2

Comment

Nannyde has finalized the third and final Daily Walk article called: The Daily Walk – Part 3

Comment

Nannyde has a Cookie Recipe: Nannyde’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Nannyde also has a new article titled: To My Most Excellent Daycare Parents

Comment

NannyDe

When are the kids too old to be in daycare??
              I have a boy that Ive had since he was 9 mo old. He is 6 now and is making statements like "raise your hands if you hate daycare and want to go to a new daycare" and Im sure you know once a child says a comment like that its spreads like wild fire. Ive talked to this boys mom a few times letting her know Im not going to take his sass. And lettin her know to talk to him and let him know ALL daycares have RULES and NAPS. His daily protest to my afternoon naptime is where I get the most attitude. But I seriously am getting tired of his protest, it causes a riff in my group of 5-6 yr old boys.
              WWND?

Comment

Originally posted by happykidschildcare View Post
                When are the kids too old to be in daycare??
                I have a boy that Ive had since he was 9 mo old. He is 6 now and is making statements like "raise your hands if you hate daycare and want to go to a new daycare" and Im sure you know once a child says a comment like that its spreads like wild fire. Ive talked to this boys mom a few times letting her know Im not going to take his sass. And lettin her know to talk to him and let him know ALL daycares have RULES and NAPS. His daily protest to my afternoon naptime is where I get the most attitude. But I seriously am getting tired of his protest, it causes a riff in my group of 5-6 yr old boys.
                WWND?
                I don't take care of school aged kids. Once they go off to Kindy they are done here. I don't keep kids who don't take a full afternoon nap so once they don't need that they are done here. There are ladies here who do have school aged kids so you may want to post this in the main section.
                http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Working...
                X