Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's earned her stripes.

Comment

Nan, you got the "'bout **** time" stamp of approval from my Grandma...::::

I copied and pasted your blog into an email....

She can't do forums and it would take me 6 hours to talk her through it..::::

I am looking forward to the next one.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
        The minute per year is my problem with it. It doesn't even make sense developmentally. It's not enough time to settle down.

It's just an easy button that people can understand. I don't see where it correlates with development based on years of life.
        Oh, see that is where I am going wrong.....I thought it was one minute per year of age and that meant my age...:: sheesh... that explains alot! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
          Oh, see that is where I am going wrong.....I thought it was one minute per year of age and that meant my age...:: sheesh... that explains alot! LOL!!!
          ::::::::

Yikes a 50 minute time out ;-)
          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Love it! Really looking forward to the next one!! Thanks Nannyde!

Comment

Originally posted by MommyMuffin View Post
              Love it! Really looking forward to the next one!! Thanks Nannyde!
              We put up another one. Have a peek.

Comment

I put up a really yummy stew crockpot recipe up yesterday. My kids really love it.

Comment

Loving it, keep them coming!!!!
                  - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Nannyde has been a member on this forum for a quite a while - I think I even banned her once - but she has had a lot to say and many of you had mentioned that she should start her own blog. Well, I decided to give her a home here at Daycare.com so she can further explore and share her experiences with you at her very own Daycare.com address: www.daycare.com/nannyde

Give it a look over and give us your suggestions and ideas. I hope she will find a much greater audience with Daycare.com at the helm.

Woo hoo! Where is that jumping-up-and-down" smiley?

I too am looking forward to some great reading.

Comment

I tried to log on with my daycare.com login but it didn't work? Do I have to register seperately??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by blessed mom View Post
                        I tried to log on with my daycare.com login but it didn't work? Do I have to register seperately??? :confused:
                        Not on the blog. You can comment without it. Suggest you also get a Gravatar.com so we can see your image or website when commenting on nannyde's articles.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Not on the blog. You can comment without it. Suggest you also get a Gravatar.com so we can see your image or website when commenting on nannyde's articles.
                          Ok...just did that. On a side note she did have a place for members only. It said "welcome daycare.com users" so that is where I tried my login here. Would you happen to know if that is correct? Thanks!

Comment

hmm, I am not sure. There is no place for members only but I will check to see if there is a need for it. Maybe you writing about listing members for the Daycare.com registry? Can you show me the address of where you see "Welcome Daycare.com Members"?

Is there something specific you would like to do to sign in for?

Comment

Here is the login page specifically:

State by state daycare listings and contact information.

Here is the page before...in the middle at the top it says members login:

There wasn't anything specific I was looking for so no urgency...I was didn't want to be left out of "member" info so I wanted to register if I needed to.

Thanks!!!

Comment

We have a new blog up. https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/natu...its-finest.htm
                                Last edited by Michael; 04-05-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X