No announcement yet.

Daycare.com Product Research Panel - DAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine the other day. So far it seems okay, no smell that I've noticed. It does seem to "fizz" on my palm when I first put it on (almost bubbles like peroxide does). I do like that there is no sticky residue or weird feeling on my hands after rubbing in.

Comment

I think DAB is great. I use it first thing in the morning and after it drives my hands feel normal, like there is nothing on them. I asked the DAB people about children using it and they said- "The product is safe for kids use. In fact, it’s safer than the alcohol based items like Purtell, etc."

As you can see I put up the ad on Daycare.com. I don't just put up anyone that wants to pay me. It has to be something that I feel would be good for providers and their facilities. I will be sending out more information on this product in an email blast after the year.

Those that are on our product panel, that have been sent the product, continue to use it for the two week trial period. I would like to keep as many of you as product testers as possible for future trials.

Comment

I would be interested in other panels you have access to.

Comment

Me too. I would love to help test products.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I think DAB is great. I use it first thing in the morning and after it drives my hands feel normal, like there is nothing on them. I asked the DAB people about children using it and they said- "The product is safe for kids use. In fact, it’s safer than the alcohol based items like Purtell, etc."

As you can see I put up the ad on Daycare.com. I don't just put up anyone that wants to pay me. It has to be something that I feel would be good for providers and their facilities. I will be sending out more information on this product in an email blast after the year.

Those that are on our product panel, that have been sent the product, continue to use it for the two week trial period. I would like to keep as many of you as product testers as possible for future trials.
            Hmmm. I haven't gotten mine yet.

Comment

I didn’t either.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmom View Post
                Hmmm. I haven't gotten mine yet.
                Originally posted by Firefly View Post
                I didn’t either.
                PM me you name and address again and I will check.

Comment

DAB chose from our list those that were from different areas. We are asking for more samples and are waiting on what they want to do. You can always take advantage of the 3 month free trial: https://dabprotects.com/products/small-fam-subscription

Comment

Those of you on our products panel that received your DAB sample, please fill out the survey and email it to me at [email protected]

Since flu season is upon us, I wonder if it helped any of those that used the product. I've used it every day and have not gotten sick so far. It dries well and my hands feel like nothing is on them. I like the product.

Comment

Working...
                    X