Daycare.com Product Research Panel - DAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare.com Product Research Panel - DAB

Several of you have engaged in our Product Panel in the past. I have a need again for those of you that want on a panel to test a childcare environment hand sanitizer called DAB.

Here is some information. Let me know if you are interested. I can have the product sent to you(its free) and would also need you to rate and answer a questionnaire about your opinion of the product. https://dabprotects.com/pages/about
    Last edited by Michael; 11-09-2018, 04:11 PM.

I would be

Comment

That sounds really interesting. I'd try it!

Comment

I'd love to try it out.

Comment

I’m game again...

Comment

Im interested. I only have a couple drop in kids right now so not sure if that's enough or not.

Comment

PM me your addresses. I will pick the first ten that show up here. I am on the edge of these California fires. I am one town over from Thousand Oaks and currently have no cable or internet access except for my phone. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out next week.

Comment

Id love to try it

Comment

I would love to try it!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    PM me your addresses. I will pick the first ten that show up here. I am on the edge of these California fires. I am one town over from Thousand Oaks and currently have no cable or internet access except for my phone. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out next week.
                    I've been watching the news for the past few days and seeing footage of the fires. It must be an incredibly scary time, being so close. Stay safe.

Comment

I would love to try it!

Comment

I’m interested in trying too

Comment

It looks like we have our 10 panelists. Thanks to everyone for being a part of it. I will send you more information to your private messaging next week.

Comment

Just realized I only have 8 panelists. Need two more. If interested, PM me you name and address.

Comment

A follow up for the DAB product panel. We will be sending out your product soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X