Daycare.com Product Research Panel - DAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    A follow up for the DAB product panel. We will be sending out your product soon.
    Looking forward to testing it out

Michael, how are you and your family doing after the fires?

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post
      Looking forward to testing it out

Michael, how are you and your family doing after the fires?
      We were fortunate, thanks. The fires were next to us and behind us. The winds were blowing them away from our house. I had all my fire retardant product and gear ready to go. Mailbu always gets the bad end of the fires since the Santa Ana winds blow toward the ocean.

Comment

The DAB sample products are going out tomorrow. Those that sent me their information- I need to you to PM me your phone number with area code for the FedEx airbill labels. Thx

Comment

I received my DAB sample and related information for our product panel. FedEx delivered. Anyone else get theirs?

Comment

I received my DAB sample and related information for our product panel. FedEx delivered. Anyone else get theirs?
            I'm not sure if I'm supposed to receive one or not, but I didn't.

Comment

re. Dab

I received my sample and documentation yesterday. I will start using it next week.

Comment

Mike - Is this still available as a panel or all spoken for? Would love to try it with the kids I watch

Comment

Yes, mine arrived yesterday via FedEx.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                    Yes, mine arrived yesterday via FedEx.
                    Mine did as well

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post
                      Mine did as well
                      Is it me or does it kind of stink?
                      I think it has an odd plastic-y smell.
                      Almost as if they tried really hard to make it not smell but yet it does.... :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                        Is it me or does it kind of stink?
                        I think it has an odd plastic-y smell.
                        Almost as if they tried really hard to make it not smell but yet it does.... :confused:
                        Mine does as well. I think the bolded is the perfect description. It's similar to the body washes that say they are unscented, but you can smell the chemically-plasticy smell. Maybe it's the container its in?

I like that it's foam, but then I don't at the same time, hah. Whenever I've used gel (alcohol based hand sanitizer) on one of the kids it always falls off on the floor. The foam doesn't fall, so that's a plus. But, the foam is also harder to rub in.

I also don't like that it has dye in it I'm okay with it being clear and don't need the extra dye that serves no purpose. I know a lot of other people also avoid dyes when possible, especially with children. And since the reading material read as if this product was specifically marketed with teachers and kids in mind I think that is something to be mindful of.

The reading material also made it seem like this was only available to purchase through a subscription? Personally (and I may be the odd one out on this) I don't like subscription purchases. I am much more likely to purchase something at the store, and even more so via amazon.

Just thoughts as I've been using it.

Comment

I received mine yesterday as well. So far I love it. I didn't notice a smell at all. I like that the foam rubs in easily. I like subscriptions because I don't have to think about it haha but it would be nice to be able to run to the store and grab a bottle.

Comment

I've used it on my hands the last two mornings. I don't smell anything and don't feel anything after it dries. This is the perfect time for me since this is when we tend to get change of season colds.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySitter View Post
                              Mike - Is this still available as a panel or all spoken for? Would love to try it with the kids I watch
                              I am asking for more samples. You can send PM me your information just in case. I will be advertising DAB on Daycare.com since I believe this product will be well received by parents and providers.

Comment

I received it and I liked that mine had no smell at all! And I agree I would never sign up for a subscription to hand sanitizer, or anything really. I would just buy online or at the local drugstore or supermarket. Also, I thought it was odd that they kept comparing it to alcohol based gels but not a comparable product. It seems the same as purell foam that's 2/$7 at stores EXCEPT the refreshing non-scent. So, idk yet, but I will continue trying it for two weeks as requested! I have nothing against it. I'm sure it works as stated (I can only assume!). But I do think the marketing seems misleading because they don't compare to a comparable product- unless I am confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X