No announcement yet.

Cloth Diaper Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happymom My kid had a poop like this yesterday (luckily at home), getting diapers like that sent home from daycare is absolutely the worst part of cloth diapering. I always dread seeing that "BM" on his daily report, .

Just remember that cloth diapering was their choice, not yours, the parents know that and I'm sure they appreciate your efforts. Most would not expect diapers to come home ready to throw in the wash.
    ^ yup.

It's not your responsibility though so don't feel responsible.
    As to the separate towels; each of my daycare children has a color. Cups, toothbrushes, and washcloths for drying hands in the bathroom are "their" own color. I hang each washcloth from a large clip on a multi-hook rack at kid height. Washcloths get changed daily. I find washing a load of washcloths much easier than throwing away lots of paper towels (we tried that years ago, but too many were pulled out and my trashcan was full daily). You need a good supply of washcloths in each desired color.

Exactly how I do it, too. Everyone is assigned a color. It's for everything from their blanket at rest, to their folder, cups, hand towels and beach towels, etc. Bonus is everything is reusable when that child leaves care, the next child 'inherits' their color.

Comment

How many colors do you have? I am trying to do this too. Where do you get color coordinating products?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovatic24 View Post
        How many colors do you have? I am trying to do this too. Where do you get color coordinating products?
        I have 5 sets... 4 for the regularly contracted kids & one for the occasional drop in. I found my stuff on sale @ Target or thru Amazon. I'm glad I got some of what I did when I did because certain things are no longer available to buy & I would have to start over in order for everything to match

Comment

Originally posted by Lovatic24 View Post
          I'm planning on doing primary and secondary colors (the 6 main colors of the rainbow) so I'll have 6 sets of everything. Plus I won't necessarily have to get everything from one place

I ordered these from Target http://www.target.com/p/neat-solutio...t/-/A-13681242

The Re-play and Ikea dishes both come in sets of the same colors

Comment

Working...
          X