Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday! What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am suppose to be at my cousin's wedding in a few hours, but woke up to my youngest sporting a temp and body aches. Hmmm, will the whole family be sitting out the wedding, or does hubby stay home with him? Decisions, decisions

Comment

Well, I'm sick and my horse has an injury that requires bandage changes, so there's my weekend plans. Get both of us healthy!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I'm going on vacation for TWO WEEKS!!! I cant believe it's almost here...Bahamas here I comeee
        Only if you take me with you!! I promise, you won't even know I'm there!!::

Comment

Play Care, how was your half marathon?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
            Play Care, how was your half marathon?
            I did it! Took me 2 1/2 hours but I finished. When I signed up I had thought I'd have all summer to train....yeah didn't happen. At mile 11/12 I was highly doubtful I would do it again. When I got home I already started making plans for the next time::

Comment

Originally posted by Play Care View Post
              I did it! Took me 2 1/2 hours but I finished. When I signed up I had thought I'd have all summer to train....yeah didn't happen. At mile 11/12 I was highly doubtful I would do it again. When I got home I already started making plans for the next time::
              happyface

Good for you!

Comment

Dear Lord another one joins the cult! Just Kidding. My wife has what I call the "72 hour" rule. After she finishes a race for 48 hours she's never doing another one, then she starts saying it was fun/ ok, then 72 hours later she's planning her next big race.

Seriously- great job. happyface

Comment

Originally posted by DaveA View Post
                  Dear Lord another one joins the cult! Just Kidding. My wife has what I call the "72 hour" rule. After she finishes a race for 48 hours she's never doing another one, then she starts saying it was fun/ ok, then 72 hours later she's planning her next big race.

Seriously- great job. happyface
                  Thanks!

I also completely forgot that next Sunday I'll be in NYC running in Tunnel to Towers. But that's only a 5k so....::

Comment

Awesome job! That's how it goes for me, too.

Comment

You go have fun. It's not for me anymore. In my 20's I used to have fun doing races with the kids I babysat at the time. I'd always be in the lead till near the end, then I'd start losing energy and they would end up passing me. ::

Can't even do that now, since my left knee has had 2 operations.
                      Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                      They are also our future.

Comment

Working...
                      X