Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday! What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be working on college homework aaaalllll weekend! I'm so fun ha!

Comment

Netflix (American Horror Story)
      Alcohol
      Painting kitchen cupboards.

Comment

Saturday- normal Saturday stuff, grocery store, make some freezer meals, Mass.

Sunday I get to go up and see my son shoot 1st "match" of the season, the alumni match- a fun time. He had pneumonia last week and was at the hospital. I went up last Friday to take him to a hotel, feed him, pump him full of liquids and do his laundry. He is feeling better but not great so I want to see him to be sure because next weekend he is suppose to be flying out of state for a match. Rough start to the fall semester!

Comment

We are going Apple picking!!!

Comment

me ??/
            it a full moon tonight ..so hope to start with a bon fire and a beer
            then rest of weekend
            canning apples, pears, zuchinini, and apple chutney
            clean 2 chicken and duck coops, 4 bunnies cages, 1 quail cage, and indoor critters, some shopping ...and so on
            my girl will help with house...it is half clean due to an interview ..that never showed
            and if I am lucky a nap...
            I turned down helping with a child for the weekend to do all this ...
            and hoping miss A has a baby

Comment

Keeping it simple......some cleaning, a cookout, some college football, hanging out with family and friends.....and some time with NO ONE BUT ME!

Comment

cleaning
                packing
                painting (neutral colors to prepare this home for sale)
                hopefully spending some more time at the lake while the weather is still nice

Comment

Originally posted by Poptarts22 View Post
                  Netflix (American Horror Story)
                  Alcohol
                  Painting kitchen cupboards.
                  Let's be friends :: I am so excited the new AHS is starting so I can watch last seasons finally!!!

Saturday morning, I have a 4 hour rehearsal with the modern dance company I am in - soooo fun! Grown ups + movement = best therapy
                  My MIL is watching the kids for me

No plans in the afternoon...grocery shopping and a trip to the dog park maybe.

Sunday I have a meeting with the religious ed coordinator, I am teaching 1st grade sunday school this year and we start next week! Afternoon is free for weeding and wine

Comment

DD has her 1st 8th grade dance tonight, after I get her home I will be drinking wine and binge watching Netflix! If the weather is nice this weekend I will be power washing anything and everything. I am in love with my new toy! I don't know why but it's soo fun

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaVaca View Post
                      DD has her 1st 8th grade dance tonight, after I get her home I will be drinking wine and binge watching Netflix! If the weather is nice this weekend I will be power washing anything and everything. I am in love with my new toy! I don't know why but it's soo fun
                      I'm going to assume you mean your power washer. Lol!

Comment

Soccer, soccer, and more soccer! ::

Our 17 yr old DS has a tournament so I'm going to games tonight and tomorrow morning. Our 7 yr old GDD has a soccer game tomorrow morning too.

Sunday we're walking a half marathon that we haven't trained for. Should be fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
                          I'm going to assume you mean your power washer. Lol!
                          Yes, my NEW power washer !! haha, could have worded that better!

Comment

Sewing

I'm working on a Halloween applique/ machine embroidred wall hanging for my dd. Each of the 16 blocks is taking 3 to 4 hours to make. I have 11 to go before backing, quilting, and binding it.

I hope to have it done before Halloween.

Comment

Saturday morning DD has dance class. Then we come home for lunch and a nap (including a nap for me too!) After that we will likely go grocery shopping and I will take her to the Spirit store to look at Halloween decorations. Her and I do it a few times during this season and she always looks forward to it.

Sunday, DD stays home with Dad and I have a few hours by myself. Usually that is spent grocery shopping. This Sunday I am going car seat shopping for the new baby and might squeeze in a movie.

ETA: someone explain American Horror Story to me....I know nothing about it, but the previews I see scare me to pieces. Is it truly scary?

Comment

Lots of outside clean-up, digging out our small garden, digging out and putting the rest of my rock pile down by the outside gates where the mud gets terrible, and of course, daycare stuff. Paperwork, reorganizing, planning, more paperwork, washing the living room carpet and of course there's more paperwork.
                                There are lots of things I'd like to do but will mostly likely opt for a nap instead.
                                I really need to go shopping for new jeans that I like and that fit me well. But I detest shopping. If I were a size 6 maybe I'd feel differently.

Comment

Working...
                                X