Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday! What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday! What Are Your Weekend Plans?

This week has been a good one, but of course I'm glad the weekend is almost here. And I'm happy to have no big plans, after several packed weekends in a row.

I'll spend some time in the playroom, rotating toys and cleaning, ride my bike, and go for a trail run if the trails aren't too muddy. We will probably go hear a local band or two Saturday evening. That's about it.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!

I've been crazy busy for weeks. This weekend I'm putting my knee up (hurt it working out) and working on my book.

Comment

I am exciting, I am doing some laundry, some dusting, and cleaning my bathroom. I am really hoping to have a baby, and I woke up this AM thinking this could be the time, but things have calmed down, so I am thinking laundry will be the most exciting thing I do.

Comment

Busy weekend here. My oldest is coming home from uni for the weekend. My youngest is having a sleepover birthday party.

Sports and errands. Craft show.

And time for me: Kirtan and sound healing. lovethis

Comment

Originally posted by Miss A View Post
          I am exciting, I am doing some laundry, some dusting, and cleaning my bathroom. I am really hoping to have a baby, and I woke up this AM thinking this could be the time, but things have calmed down, so I am thinking laundry will be the most exciting thing I do.
          I remember those feelings well. :hug: Keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
            This week has been a good one, but of course I'm glad the weekend is almost here. And I'm happy to have no big plans, after several packed weekends in a row.

I'll spend some time in the playroom, rotating toys and cleaning, ride my bike, and go for a trail run if the trails aren't too muddy. We will probably go hear a local band or two Saturday evening. That's about it.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!
            It is my youngest child's 25th birthday so hubby and I will be driving an hour away to where he lives and goes to college and will take him to lunch and a bit of spoiling for the day.

Had plans to finish some landscaping in our back yard but we've had a lot of rain lately and hubby's BFF had issues with his houseboat (it's currently sitting on the bottom of the lake it's still in the slip so only 10-12 ft of water) so he has been helping friend get that taken care of...so landscape stuff will have to wait.

Next weekend is the weekend I am really looking forward to though..... I am closing early Thursday and closed Friday and hubby and I are heading up to Thunder Bay Ontario! Can't wait!!!

The kiddos this week have been a little "off" so if anyone else has had the same type of week, I have then make sure you have a couple glasses of wine or a beer or two this weekend too!! Sometimes, it's just one of those weeks.

Hoping everyone has a fabulous weekend!!! happyface

Comment

I'm making a doll cradle this weekend for a friends 8 yo daughter, for her 9th birthday.
              Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
              They are also our future.

Comment

My younger sister is in labor as I type this so I am going to become an auntie this weekend. She's having a boy. lovethis

Comment

I'm doing my first half marathon on Sunday.

It seemed like a good idea back in June when I signed up ::

Comment

Cleaning out my garage so they can remove my play structure tomorrow. Then packing my basement (more like a cellar) and garage. 36 more days till I move!

Comment

Full moon crazy kids make this weekend seem like it will never be here!! Hubby and I are going away for a night since last weekend was our 5 year and we spend that weekend with about 15 teens in and out of the house all weekend. Hope they don't have a house party because we don't have a sitter for the teens we are leaving behind just grandparents to check in and a gf of mine will take care of the dog!

Comment

Rodeo on Saturday! Plus a Joe Diffee concert following it. Then Sunday I get to go shopping for a friends baby shower. Seriously missing the newborn stage so I am way more excited about this then I typically am .

Comment

Originally posted by Play Care View Post

Yay! I was SO nervous before my first one, but had such a blast! I've done 16 half marathons, one full, and a bunch of shorter races. I love doing them!

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Play Care View Post

happyfacehappyfacehappyface. I'm sure you'll do great. And just remember- it's a half marathon, so you're only 1/2 crazy.

This weekend I'm finishing up the chicken's new coop (they spend the day outside but still sleep in the sunroom), shampoo classroom & living room carpets, and get some time out in the shop. Working on a new design by putting a modern/ tactical spin on a Viking-era design called a Seax. I don't do Tactical & I don't do Viking recreations, so I have know idea what possessed me to do this one.

Comment

I'm going on vacation for TWO WEEKS!!! I cant believe it's almost here...Bahamas here I comeee

Comment

Working...
                              X