Cake Pops and Coffee Are Not Appropriate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
    And sad... had a couple of neighborhood kids (10-12 yr olds) ask me why I didn't give my babies "dew" in their bottles (Mt Dew) like their little brothers and sisters got; around here the some of the old time families see nothing wrong with it... sweet tea also. It's been passed down a few generations in this area
    Mountain Dew?? To an infant????
    Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
      Mountain Dew?? To an infant????
      Wow.
      It's more common than you think in Appalachia, especially in the poorer areas (half of TN is considered Appalachia inc AnneLees and My areas)

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
        It's more common than you think in Appalachia, especially in the poorer areas (half of TN is considered Appalachia inc AnneLees and My areas)
        If you mean me, I am not located where you think.:confused: Your half may be Appalachia but not where I live...I am closer to the dixieland than anything but I am orange blooded!

Comment

Originally posted by Annalee View Post
          If you mean me, I am not located where you think.:confused: Your half may be Appalachia but not where I live...I am closer to the dixieland than anything but I am orange blooded!
          Oh I thought you were near Chattanooga; my mistake . These are the areas that are considered Appalachia

Comment

I would have been like "aww thanks! How thoughtful for you to bring ME these cake pops and coffee"

Comment

Working...
            X