Cake Pops and Coffee Are Not Appropriate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cake Pops and Coffee Are Not Appropriate

TWO Cake pops and 1/2 a small coffee is not an appropriate breakfast for a three year old.

I realize that cake pops are small, and delicious, and that they may really want them before childcare, but please resist.

((That explains a lot))

Seems it is their routine for on the way to childcare the last three weeks.

Good thing you added her age or you would've had a war on your hands. To me, it ranks right up there with ice cream for dinner.

Comment

Decaf?
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

Hahaha who gives their kids coffee?! Good luck today

Comment

Coffee?! Oh my goodness. Kids have PLENTY of energy without coffee haha!

Comment

Dang. I will trade my oatmeal for some of that.

Comment

I'm a coke drinker myself. ::
                Quite the healthy breakfast they give her.
                Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                They are also our future.

Comment

This is the norm now for lots of kids...As long as I don't see it, I don't worry about it::

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I'm a coke drinker myself. ::
                    Quite the healthy breakfast they give her.
                    I could not make it through the day without a 16 oz bottle of coke and a large cup of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Annalee View Post
                      I could not make it through the day without a 16 oz bottle of coke and a large cup of coffee.
                      No coffee for me, just coke, and cheese. Have to have both every day.
                      Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                      They are also our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        No coffee for me, just coke, and cheese. Have to have both every day.
                        I like chocolate with my coke and dougnuts with my coffee

Comment

Originally posted by Annalee View Post
                          I very rarely drink soda, but I gotta have my coffee first thing in morning ... I drink ice tea or water the rest of the day

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
                            I very rarely drink soda, but I gotta have my coffee first thing in morning ... I drink ice tea or water the rest of the day
                            I am supposed to lessen my caffeine intake, but just not happening!::

Comment

Cake?!?! Did someone say cake????

I'd have been thrilled if a DCK came in with two cake pops!
                              I love cake pops!! Especially the ones that are frosted!

I prefer yellow or white...chocolate is not my fave but I will tolerate it if I have too ....and on a stick!!!!

Putting things on sticks must be a mid-Western thing... the MN State fair is FAMOUS for putting things on a stick! Just Google it if you want to know how many things a Minnesotan can think up to put on a stick.....

WHHAAAATTT?!?!......small coffee though??

Nope, wouldn't cut it!

I need an XXXXXXL sized extra dark black coffee to keep me going all day. No cream, no sugar and none of that de-caff stuff either...bleh... why bother if its not chalk full of caffeine??

oh, cake pops and coffee for a 3 yr old.

Nope.

Not happening.

Just nope.

I would however send him home with a ginormous frosted donut with sprinkles on it!! Bet his parent would be super duper thrilled! ::

Comment

Working...
                              X