Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daycare.com Product Review Panel - Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im excited to get mail! Will be looking for it.

Comment

Mine was sitting on the step when I got to work this morning!

The bag is very nice!

My newest DC baby will make his debut sometime this week..... happyface

Comment

I have not received mine yet either.

Comment

Just wanted to update that I received the bag today.

Comment

Just got mine! happyface

Comment

Day Care Diaper Bag & Infant Restraint Reviews

I got mine today the bag looks awesome, I had a few parents say they want it.how do I get more for parents that are interested, the question paper asked if interested in getting more but doesn't say how to.
              Last edited by Michael; 07-25-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hottie8962 View Post
                I got mine today the bag looks awesome, I had a few parents say they want it.how do I get more for parents that are interested, the question paper asked if interested in getting more but doesn't say how to.

Click the ad at the top of the forum. That is the company that sent you the products.

Comment

I got it just now... it is so great! I will be using this for our outings. I have one dck, sometimes 2 (theyre siblings), with my own 2 sons. We go out to parks, museums, and beach. This will be great for that.

Comment

I am very impressed! Its really well thought out.

I like the neutral colors used too but personally, I think it would have been kind of nice to have different colored labels (accents, tags or zippers or something) on each inside bag/piece so that the one needed is immediately recognized. I had to keep pulling each one out and reading the label to make sure I had the one I wanted.

But that was just today, maybe you just get better at using it the more you use it.

Comment

I got mine today.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                        I am very impressed! Its really well thought out.

I like the neutral colors used too but personally, I think it would have been kind of nice to have different colored labels (accents, tags or zippers or something) on each inside bag/piece so that the one needed is immediately recognized. I had to keep pulling each one out and reading the label to make sure I had the one I wanted.

But that was just today, maybe you just get better at using it the more you use it.
                        First and foremost, it really is a nice bag. Very roomy and seems well made. DD is 4 and I still carry a diaper bag. I carry the diaper bags that look like handbags, because I found that I liked having the pockets that a diaper bags offered. Regular handbags seem to be lacking in that area.

With that being said, I agree with the bold above. Right now everything kind of blends in together. I plan on using this diaper bag for DD's belongings when she sleeps over at my in-laws or her and I travel. Currently, during sleepovers or travel, DD uses a suitcase and I put a days worth of clothing and hair accessories in a gallon size baggie. That way she can pull it out and get dressed independently. It also helps me with organization when packing. I do like that I can use the different smaller pouches for this and it seems little more eco friendly vs using gallon baggies. My MIL also places DD's dirty clothes in a plastic grocery bag, so having the laundry bag included in the diaper bag is a huge plus.

For my mother in law I could immediately tell that the same colored bags would be difficult to look through, so I plan on putting different colored sticky notes on the outside labeled with the contents. IE: Pjs, clothes day 1, clothes day 2, etc.

I LOVE having an insulated food pouch and bottle pouch. DD and I travel a good amount (small weekend trips) Because of allergies this means I pack her food and drinks for the car and will buy more at the grocery when we arrive at our destination. Usually she has two insulated food bags. One for lunch and snacks and one for drinks. Having the insulted bags included in this diaper bag means I have ONE bag to carry and keep track of, not three. That's a big plus in my book

If I could make a couple of recommendations:

Make the interior liner of the bag and the smaller pouches different colors. For example, make the interior liner dark purple and the smaller pouches the white/grey pattern.

I would also make the smaller pouches with a plastic window where parents can write the contents on card stock, paper, etc and slip it in the window. This might make finding the correct bag faster and easier. The labels right now are great for infant use, but I can see this bag lasting families past the infant years. Having the opportunity to label your own pouches will encourage longevity with this bag.

Comment

Nice critique BalckCat

Comment

Still looking for mine, but all of these positive reviews have me excited!

Comment

I received mine. It is great!

Comment

How was it shipped?
                                I might be stalking the delivery vans in my neighborhood. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X