Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daycare.com Product Review Panel - Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
    How was it shipped?
    I might be stalking the delivery vans in my neighborhood. Lol
    Mine was in a LARGE square box, I believe UPS ground was the shipper....at least that is what the box says.

Mine arrived sometime after 5:00 as it was sitting on my step when I got to work in the morning. No signature required.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      Mine was in a LARGE square box, I believe UPS ground was the shipper....at least that is what the box says.

Mine arrived sometime after 5:00 as it was sitting on my step when I got to work in the morning. No signature required.
      Thanks!!
      FedEx dropped off a ginormous box today and I got all excited. It was something different. Lol.

Comment

I got mine yesterday and packed it up. We took it to the park with us today. It is big enough to carry everything we could ever need for an outing but not extremely bulky. I am very impressed.
        Will be taking it to the beach next week and I'm pretty sure it will replace the 3+ bags we took with us last week.
        I do agree with bc about some minor changes to make finding individual bags a bit easier. I won't be bringing a bag of bibs so the labels aren't really useful. I packed a smaller bag for each child and wrote their name on the tag. Diapers, wipes, spare clothes, sunscreen and a hat all fit in the smaller bag. Overall I am thrilled.

Comment

Sounds like they have some great items. I bet that backpack would have been cool.

If anyone has not received their items by Friday, let me know. I'm sure we can track it is UPS is handling the delivery.

Comment

I am loving it! I can bring everything we need out back, it's all sorted and organized, no digging around in a catch-all bag to look for wipes or kleenex, bandaids, everything in its place and a place for every single thing you could think of.
            Someone mentioned the neutral colors; love that it's not all babyish covered. But I do agree with a different labeling system.

Comment

I also love that it doesn't really look like a baby bag. We used it today to go the the museum. I do wish the bottle holder would hold a couple more bottles. We used it for water bottles and they were slightly frozen and still had some ice at lunch which was nice. I love the laundry bags. I would use these with this bag if staying at a hotel. The little plastic bags they give never hold all of our laundry! These are great for that. I am not sure what I would use the other bags for at this point, but they are easily removed if you don't need them. Now if DD was going to travel she may use them to split up different days of clothing, she is funny like that! She does it to make sure she has an outfit for each day. So far after using it once, we really liked it.

Comment

I still haven't received anything in the mail. Getting impatient ready all these reviews. I'm excited to try it out if it ever arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by woods View Post
                  I still haven't received anything in the mail. Getting impatient ready all these reviews. I'm excited to try it out if it ever arrives.
                  Same here.
                  The neighbor keeps getting a bunch of stuff delivered and i get all excited. Boo

Comment

Everyone that is listed in the OP. that has not received your item, let me know. I will send your names to the supplier so we can track them. I want to start this tracking by the weekend if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Everyone that is listed in the OP. that has not received your item, let me know. I will send your names to the supplier so we can track them. I want to start this tracking by the weekend if possible.
                      I have not received anything yet. I am very rural, though. Will let you know if anything arrives tomorrow.
                      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I am making a list of those that have not received their products yet.

Let me know if this is correct or anyone else needs to be added.

Jenboo
                        Woods
                        Cat Herder
                        laundrymom
                        wonderfullisa
                        Mariahsaint

Comment

Jenboo
                          Woods
                          Cat Herder
                          laundrymom
                          wonderfullisa
                          Mariahsaint
                          As of tonight I still have not. Thanks for staying on top of it Michael.

Comment

I still have not received one yet either.

Comment

I don't know what this is all about but is sure does sound cool and useful.

I need to frequent the boards more often I suppose.

3cents~

Comment

Jenboo
                                Woods
                                Cat Herder
                                laundrymom
                                wonderfullisa
                                Mariahsaint
                                Correct. As of right now I have yet to receive anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X