Do You Wear Shoes? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
    I don't feel put-together without shoes!
    I feel this same way. I know I want my program to compete with center preschools in the area and clothing does play a role for the parents where I live.

Comment

yes

I do wear shoes but this is due to my feet hurting and I was ruining my socks. I came to the conclusion the difference from before and now was working at home and I wasn't wearing shoes most of the day and that was what was making my feet hurt. I wear sketchers go walk in the house. there small light weight and slip on so work great. only down side I find I trip once in awhile as they grip the carpet or hard floor to much.

Comment

I don't wear shoes unless I need to. I either wear slippers, or socks. My dc parents don't care. It's funny if the kids see me putting my shoes on they know that something is happening. Either going outside or leaving to go somewhere. I fell like I'm at home and I want to be comfortable.
        Debbie

Comment

We have a no shoes policy at our house. So we don't wear shoes and I actually encourage the infants and toddlers to wear no shoes to help better grip the floor when they are learning how to walk. However, I often times wear slippers.

Comment

I am a no shoe girl! I hate shoes! I don't wear shoes inside and I dont wear them outside when it hits 55 degrees. My neighbor makes fun of me and looks at my feet first and says he's going to take up a collection to buy me some shoes hahaha. I'm walked out to the mailbox in the winter (on dry pavement) to get the mail lots of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
              I wear FitKicks. They are like yoga pants for your feet. ::

A person in a fb group was giving a brand new pair away for free! In my size!! I remember bc mentioning them so I snagged them up. Today is my first day wearing them and they are amazing! My feet don't hurt at all!

Comment

Originally posted by jenboo View Post
                A person in a fb group was giving a brand new pair away for free! In my size!! I remember bc mentioning them so I snagged them up. Today is my first day wearing them and they are amazing! My feet don't hurt at all!

I still love mine!! lovethis

Comment

No shoes here! I'm in a t-shirt and gym shorts every day. I have really laid back parents and mine get here @6:15 am so I stay comfy!

Comment

No shoes allowed--kids remove their shoes and put them in cubbies on arrival. I have hardwood floors in the classroom area and carpet tile in the playroom.

Comment

Tieks, barefoot or socks.

Comfortable, designer flats you can fit in your purse and wear all day, every day.

I have a pair in black that I wear only in the house that I use.

No shoes allowed rule, but I let the kids decide if they want slippers or what not on.

Comment

Shoes! I also have broken toes when I am barefoot (like every summer) I broke one a month ago when I had kicked off my shoes during naptime and went out to the kitchen!
                        I wear different shoes daily to keep my feet/ back from hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

I still love mine!! lovethis
                          I do love the ones I got but the side of the left toe has started to unsew and the strap on that same show has started to tear and unravel. I was wearing them everyday however so I'm not sure if because they're "yoga" shoes maybe they weren't meant to be worn no frequently? Wondering if anyone has worn them frequently and is having issues? I'm on my way to their website to check the warranty.

Comment

I am not a shoe person. I am barefoot as much as humanly possible.

Comment

I have to wear shoes because I have plantar fascitis that acts up if I don't. I also have really flat feet that wearing no shoes/shoes with little support caused a tendonitis problem which I am still getting over after months of pain. I have to wear my Asics running shoes which are very supportive every single day. I truly am jealous of those of you who can run around barefooted!

Comment

Tennies in the winter and flip flops in the summer. Since I run poop diapers to the outside garbage it's easier to keep them on. Plus I got tired of stepping on toys and stuff with bare feet.

Comment

Working...
                                X