Do You Wear Shoes? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Wear Shoes? lol

Ok, this may be the dumbest question ever asked, but do you wear shoes in your house during the daycare? I'm a flip flop or no shoes kinda gal, but since this is a business, maybe I should wear shoes haha!

I have to laugh because I couldn't imagine what my parents think of my footwear. I look like an old man on the beach. I wear ankle socks with these men's flip flops! Click image for larger version

Name:	my man flip flops.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	983099

Comment

I don't wear shoes if I don't have to. I hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by permanentvacation View Post
        I have to laugh because I couldn't imagine what my parents think of my footwear. I look like an old man on the beach. I wear ankle socks with these men's flip flops! [ATTACH]3723[/ATTACH]
        I love it haha! I'm all about being comfortable, and they look at my bare feet like ummmm where are your shoes ha!

Comment

I have a no shoe in the daycare room rule, when its cold I wear socks, now that its nicer I actually wear clean slip on shoes. They have a little support which feels good and I also have super ugly feet :: I trained and worked as a professional dancer for a while...my feet are a piece of work. My dh also hates all feet, so that has made me a little more sensitive about showing off my feet I go completely barefoot sometimes, but not for pick up and drop off.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
            I don't wear shoes if I don't have to. I hate them.
            Me too! Plus, they say feet are cleaner than shoes since feet are washed every day :-)

Comment

I wear FitKicks. They are like yoga pants for your feet. ::

Comment

I used to go bare foot a lot, but as I got older, I started not liking the feeling of the floor on my bare feet. But tennis shoes, most sandals and just about every shoe I've tried literally hurt my feet. I bought the AND1 shoes from Walmart to use as slippers because they have a good bit of cushion. They are so comfortable that I started wearing them in the house 24/7. But I still feel the need to wear socks. So I just look like an old man wearing socks with my flip flops! ::

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

You had me at yoga pant...off to go shopping online...

Comment

Those look sooo comfortable! And I love all of the colors!

Comment

Dangit. Now I want some too.

EDITED: I went to "look" and when it said I could pay with PayPal I bought some.

When my husband complains I'm blaming you ... "... but she said Yoga Pants! For Feet!!"

Comment

I don't feel put-together without shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
                          Dangit. Now I want some too.

EDITED: I went to "look" and when it said I could pay with PayPal I bought some.

When my husband complains I'm blaming you ... "... but she said Yoga Pants! For Feet!!"
                          This is exactly what I did. PayPal makes purchasing too easy sometimes.

Comment

And this thread just made me realize if I don't start wearing my shoes again my plantar factitious will probably start back up. Sigh.

Comment

I have to wear sneakers or a supportive shoe. I find my knees and back start to hurt if I don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X